💮9. Where am I? ?

Is it a dream or a whole illusion? Where am I? What I'm gonna do now ?
.
.
.
Yn's pov:
.
I opened my eyes slowly. Ugh, my head...it hurts like hell! I saw a lot of teddy bears all around me in the bed I was lying. Wow! There's a lot of soft toys! And they are so damn cute that I can't deny. I smiled a little seeing at the bears. Then I heard birds chirping sound at my ear. I looked at my left.

.

I saw a wide glass there. I saw a very beautiful sight from there like, the deep blue waves of the sea and I also saw a group of dolphins diving in the sea water freely. The sun is shining brightly and spreading it's ray all around. Many birds flying together across the sea. I was just I don't know what to say I can't describe it's beauty in word. It's so peaceful that it immediately calm downs your mind. I was so lost with the nature's beauty that I didn't realise that something wasn't right.
.
I turned around again and looked at my room. It has a creamy off white and ash coloured walls and I was lying in a king sized bed with a lot of cute plushies and soft toys. Then I suddenly realised that it wasn't my room. Where am I? How could I got here near the sea? And this place also looks unfamiliar to me. Wait a minute, it was my birthday right? Yeah, I had cut my birthday cake and then drank a few shots; after that I went out to take a walk outside just to get some fresh air and then someone grabbed me from behind and I loosed my consciousness there. What the hell, I was kidnapped???
.
When I was about to get up from the bed and going to scream for help, suddenly the door of the room opened. A middle aged woman came inside the room. She just bowed at me and said, "Ma'am you're awake. The breakfast is ready downstairs and I've also made the warm water already for your shower. You can take a shower, here's your clothes to wear." I became angry and screamed , "What the hell? Why am I here? Who are you and why are you calling me ma'am?"

She replied me kindly, "Ma'am, I've been assigned to be your personal maid from now on. You can call me for anything. I'll do the work for you. Do you need something ma'am for now?" I replied quickly, "yes, I want to leave from here right now!" I walked past from that woman and hold the knob to open the door to get out. But when I got out from the room is saw five bodyguards were blocking my way. I screamed again, "Leave from my sight! Let me go!" But they said, "sorry ma'am but you can't leave from here. Boss has told us to not let you go from here."

Then the maid came from behind, "ma'am we are really sorry but it's an order for him. We can't disobey that" I tried again and again to get out from there but I there were body guards all around the house. I knew that I can't escape from here. Then I started crying and screaming to let me go. But they didn't listen to me. I entered that room again and grabbed a big brown colored teddy bear and started crying again.

Then that maid came again with a phone in her hand. She bowed me and handed me a phone, "ma'am it's a call for you." I took the phone with trembling hands and answered it, " H-Hello?"

"You're awake tiny cube? I'm so sorry I couldn't had the breakfast with you for an emergency. But you should eat ok?" That same deep husky voice ! He was that man! "Y-You? You, why the hell you keep stalking me and now kidnapped me? I want to leave from here now!" I screamed but he seemed to laugh a little at my answer, "Don't say that sweetie, we haven't met yet. I didn't got to have the breakfast with you but you'll definitely have the dinner with me." I said again, "who wants to meet you anyways? I don't want to see your face, let alone meet you!"

"Come on, my Tiny Cube. I know you want to see me. Afterall you can't refuse me" That's all he said before cutting the call. I asked hello hello again but he didn't answer. I wanted to call my brother or my friends anyone to take me out from here and save me. But I wasn't able to do that. The calls were not going from network issue. Then I realised that I wasn't in Korea, it was a foforeign country and I don't know where I am either. I threw the phone at the corner at the room and started crying again, "Please, someone save me, please save me from here."
.
.
Meanwhile;

No one's pov:

Jungkook opened his eyes slowly. He was lying at a sofa. He was still in the club at a private room. He felt a terrible headache. It was because of hangover. Then he realised that everyone was starting to wake up from sleep. They were also got black out yesterday. But there wasn't one person at my sight. That was yn. Where's she ? I called her name,"Yn? " but she wasn't at the room. Then I called Hoseok, "Hoseok-ah , Wake up." He rubbed his eyes while yawning, "What happened kookie?" "Where's yn?" He looked at me "She isn't here ?" I shooked my head.

"Wait, I am calling her." Taehyung spoke from behind. He called her but her phone rang from at a corner of a table. She left her phone here but she's not that much careless to leave her phone just like that. Then jungkook asked her friends and them two, "Have you guys met with yn today?" All of them replied a no. Then taehyung said that, "I had met her yesterday. She was going to get some fresh air but she said that she'll come back in 15 minutes. I hadn't see her from then."

Jungkook became worried at that. Then Hoseok suddenly said," Oh my God! Don't tell me that it's that stalker." I asked him ," Which stalker ?" He then told us everything about a mysterious guy who's been stalking yn for a long time. I grabbed his collar being angry, "Hoseok! Why didn't you tell me about this earlier?" Then taehyung said , "Fight about this later. Let's find out yn first ok?"
.
.
.
At the night:
.
Yn's pov :
.
It's night now. I was trapped here. I didn't went to take any food though the maid came again and again to make me eat something. But how could I eat there? I was kidnapped afterall! I don't know where I was. After sometime I became very thirsty. But there's was no jug at the room. I can call the maid and she'll gave it to me but I don't want help from them. I can do my work at my own.

So I got out of the room and came downstairs. It was a big mansion and it has wooden floors. It's like a dream house to me to live in but now I don't have any curiosity about that. I found out the kitchen and entered there. The kitchen was dark cause the lights were off and there was no one. I opened the fridge and took out a water bottle and drank water from it and then put it at the right place again. When I was about to close the fridge door I felt that someone whipped his arms around my waist and my back was hitting someone's hard chest. Then suddenly I heard a whisper close to my ears, "I'm home tiny cube, did you miss me sweetie? "

.
.
.
.
Author's Note :

How are you guys ? I'm just doing nothing and trying to find out new ideas for this ff.....but guys...there will be something at the next chapter...you won't regret...*smirks*...till then take care of you and see you soon...😙😙😙