💮 28. Prove it to me!

♣Now I just don't care ...

I'll do whatever you want to
Prove my love for you ~

〰💮〰

Taehyung's pov :

"So you are telling me that I have to find out whoever the man Bang Chan is and where he kept yn?" Suga hyung said.

I nodded , "Yes Hyung,  only you're my hope now. I don't know where to find yn. I checked those cctv cameras and found out about him. He took yn somewhere."

Suga Hyung nodded his head and crossed his hands while saying,  "But why won't you ask help from police in this case?"

I heaved a deep sigh as I said to him, "There's no use Hyung.  I already tried that. Those foolish police officers don't even know about Bang Chan let alone they would find out something about yn."

"You know taehyung-ah I don't do these jobs in this way. Still you're a family and that's why I'm doing it  only this time for you ok?"

"Yes Hyung,  Thank you so much for helping me..I'll always be grateful." I said desperately.

"You love her, don't you? "

"H-huh?!" I stuttered at his sudden question.

There was suga Hyung tilting his head on the right side and smirking at me.

"N-no Hyung. She's just my colleague's sister, that's all. "

He clicked his tongue as he said, "Oh so you're telling me you're this desperate and you just look like your soul left your body just because you're worried for your colleague's sister? Nothing else? "

I blushed at this.

Hyung was right..I knew my feelings towards yn..

I definitely like her.

Suga hyung then got up from his chair and patted my shoulder, "Don't worry taehyung-ah. I'll find out who stole your girl very soon."

I looked him up with pleading eyes," Thank you hyung.  I'm trusting on you."

Hyung nodded and showed a smile as he left from the cafe while saying, "I'll message you when I get something in my hand."

I sighed as I leaned back my head on the chair and closed my eyes.

This time I'll never let you go yn.

〰💮〰

Yn's pov :

I immediately ran to my room after hearing that.

How could he do this to someone?!

Is killing people that easy for him?!

Nononono

This just can't be done.

I can't stay here with a murderer.

He's a monster,