💮5. He has every solutions

♣I knew I was going on the wrong path...I wished I could have changed my tracks earlier~
.
.

〰💮〰

.
Y/N's pov:

I hurriedly took my books and clutched my bagpack and started to went home early today. I was terrified. I don't know who it was and I was sure that something was wrong. I should not take this matter lightly now. This could be someone who needs something from me. Then again who it could be? Who would need something from me?

I thought I should share this matter to someone. At first I thought that I should tell everything to Jungkook. But he has already very much difficulties with our house rents and other necessary items. I should not make things more difficult to him. Then I thought about my friends. I thought about my best friend who would always help me. He is the one who has solutions to every problems.

I decided not to return home. In fact I called him. I called, "Hello, can you meet me now please?".He said cheerfully, "Sure,y/n. Is there something wrong? ". I said nervously,"First meet me. I'll tell you everything then.".He responded, "Where are you now?"."I'm at in front of the college library." "Ok, then meet with me at Cafe Jellatino....I'll be there in ten minutes."I'll hummed "ok, I'll be waiting. Come as fast as you can."...Then I started to walk. After five minutes I reached the cafe. I found a free spot and sat there. I started waiting for him there.
.
.
After about 10 minutes more I saw a cheerful person entering the cafe. He was in a light brown leather jacket with a black sweater underneath and a black skinny tight jeans. He was looking as gorgeous as ever with that heart-shaped smile of his. When he saw me he waved his hands at me showing that heart-shaped smile again and sad next to me.

"Hey, y/n! How are you?" I replied with a emotionless face, "Not so good Hoseok". "Why y/n , is everything alright?" He stared at me worriedly. "Is jungkook fine?" Well he is one of jungkook's elementary school friends. For his friendly gesture everybody loves to be with him. That's why I am also this much close with him. I replied with a sigh, "Yeah, we both are fine. There's some different issue hoseok." He grabbed my hand and said,"What happened, you know you can tell me anything."

"There's a mysterious guy who has been stalking me about a week maybe. At first he ordered a cake of my bakery and send it to me, then he somehow unlocked my locker and kept there an energy drink. Not only this I've just bumped to that person earlier today in the library. He also had stick a paper with my books and ran away." I said everything to him.

He then stared deeply at my eyes," Do you know him y/n? Can I see that paper?" I took out the paper from my bagpack and handed it to him. He eyed the paper seriously. "Do jungkook know about this?" He said while ruffling his black locks. "No, I haven't said to him yet. It would disturb him too Hoseok. You know how much he cares for me." "Yeah I know. But I really think that it's not only a prank. It maybe something else y/n. I'm not trying to scare you but you should be more careful in outside. In fact he said that he will meet you in a week. So I guess you should watch out everytime. I'll see what can I do for you. But whatever happens you will tell me, ok?"
I hummed." Let's go. I'll drop you to your home."
.
Authors pov:

Hoseok dropped y/n in front of her house. He hold her hand tightly and said to her, "Be careful y/n. You should be more cautious from now on. Ok? Tell me if anything happens" Y/N nodded her head, "Thanks Hoseok. It means to me a lot." Hoseok then pulled y/n to a hug and then wished her goodbye. He then left from there and y/n went in to her house.
.
Little did they know that someone was watching this scene from far and closed his fists angrily.
.
.

〰💮〰

Authors Note :
Here comes our sunshine. Thanks for reading. I love you guys~