💮16. Helped or trapped? ?

♣I wanna run away from this mess...please help me~

Yn's pov:

I was free. I fled from that mansion, from that hell.

I was so happy. But this is not the time for celebration. I was still not safe. I have to contact with Jungkook and tell him everything. If I couldn't able to call him then I'll call the local police..Yes...that would be a better option. Police can help me in this situation.

But the actual problem is that I don't have any phone with me right now . Obviously my phone was not with me. Namjoon took it from me when he kidnapped me first I guess...

So I have to find a person and ask him to lend me his phone to make a call.

But I was in a damn beach. I still didn't know where I was actually. He kidnapped me and took me here. He did it intentionally, so that I couldn't able to leave from this unknown place.

The sun is setting, it's getting darker and late...

I was walking at the side of the beach when I heard some noises. I hoped for them to help me so I went there.

I can see some boys were walking by chatting with themselves and enjoying their time.

I went towards them. They stopped walking and looked at me.

I asked them with pleading eyes, "Please can you guys help me?"

One of the boys started walking towards me with a smile plastered to his face, "Sure, why not? "

I became happy, " I need to make a call. Can I use your phone? Actually I lost my way here."

"Oh...so you're lost hm? That's mean that you're completely alone and by your own now right?"

I nodded at him.

Suddenly a wicked smiled started to show up in his face. He didn't give me his phone but he started to come closer to me.

"If you're alone now then why call anyone and waste our time? We can easily use this time to enjoy ourselves don't you think so babygirl?"

I was shocked by hearing that. I looked behind him at those boys. They were also smirking at me. I looked at their hands. They were holding beer cans and alcohols.

God yn! Why are you so stupid ?! They are not the so called 'good boys' here to help you. They are those wicked ones. Where you've got yourself into yn!! How will you save yourself now from them?!!

The other boys also joined him and started coming towards me. I walked backwards, "N-No i-its ok. You don't have to h-help m-me. I'll ask som-someone else."

"Oh come on girl, why should we let go this precious chance? Don't worry we will help you. We will make sure that you can have some fun with us too." Another boy from that boy licked his lips while saying that.

I shivered in fear. I knew by then that I'm gone now. No one is here to help me in this deserted beach.

Another boy winked at me and grabbed my arms. But I pushed him away from me with all of my force and started to running.

They screamed, "Follow that bitch! Make sure she can't run from us!"

They started to run to catch me. I was crying in fear and running nonstop. But they were fast. Eventually I was loosing my energy to run anymore.

I have to take a break to catch my breath. I looked my side to see anything I could use to hide. I saw a small stall. It was closed now because it's night.