💮31. Accident

"Play this song while reading this chapter "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♣How to forget you,

when my heart still beats for you~

〰💮〰

Yn's pov:

"Thank you so much miss, here's your change"

The part-timer smilingly gave me back my change as I nodded and smiled back. 

Pushing the door wide, I got out from the cafe as I opened my dinner.....
a burger.

Of course, I couldn't stay hungry. If I have to flee from here, I need to stay alive....and for that I need food. 

In this meantime, I also got to know where I was.

I was in Russia.

I can't believe namjoon really kidnapped me and took me into Russia.

'Speaking of namjoon, god knows what he's doing there right now.'

I thought as I took a bite to my burger.

'Umm..delicious.'

〰💮〰

After eating the burger. I threw away the packet to a  dustbin and started walking again.

I still have the black card he gave me to do shopping.

And obviously I'm not gonna use that.

If I use that card, immediately he'll get to know that there's a transaction from his car and he'll know my location.

I'm not that stupid afterall...

I scoffed as I praised myself.

But suddenly I heard a loud noise of a car horn from behind.

"MOVE ! MOVE AWAY!"

After hearing the scream, I turned behind.

And saw a car running towards me....flashing it's lights...which completely made me blind for a while.

The lady driving the car screamed for me to move away as she tried to stop her car using break but was unable to stop it.

But...my feet seemed to be numb...I couldn't move my legs...my vision already got blurry due to the flashy lights...I saw that car was centimetres away from me.

As then, a loud sound was made as I felt my body got pushed away.

And after then.....everything turned black...

〰💮〰

Nextday~

------------------