💮14. The new side of him

Please listen to the track given at the media option while reading this chapter for a better reading experience...

_ _ _ _ _ ❄❄ _ _ _ _ _

Is it only me who has starting to find out the new him before myself ?

Yn's pov :

I'm still finding out some other ways to flee from this hell...

Yes...hell..

.....this so called luxurious wooden mansion seems to me like a hell now. I can't get out from here and lead my life in my own way now.

Like I've become some sort of a barbie doll to play with and keep at a corner after playing.

I have to get out from here. By hook or by crook.

..but I won't give up. Never...

-

It was already evening. I was walking in the wooden corridor when I heard that deep husky voice again,

"Look who's home?"

I turned around and saw him. He was smiling at the front door while tilting his head at his right side and crossing his arms.

"Missed me tiny cube? " He started to walking towards me but I moved my face to the other side and ignored him. He then sighed and told, "Let's eat dinner."

--

While eating dinner he suddenly grabbed my right hand. He caressed my hand while I was trying to adjust with his new action.

"Your'e done eating ?" I drank a glass of water while nodding my head. "Good then, Let's go to the beach and walk together,

side by side."

--

I came out from the mansion for the first time.

The actual beauty of the beach is showing its side to us. It's more beautiful than the view I saw from the window everytime.

He grabbed my right hand and intertwined his long fingers with my small ones. An unknown sparkle occurred in my mind.

His hand is much bigger from my one but the way he was holding that and the warmness coming from him to me just because of a simple touch makes me feeling like that it's perfect.

Like We should hold our hands like this and be together.

No, not again yn!...you can't be falling for this simple things. Get yourself together...

I said to myself. I tried to pull my hands from his grip but he grabbed it more tighter.

"Let's hold hands together, yn. Come on, I don't bite. I just want to hold your hands."

If I try to pull my hands out for his grip again, God knows what he'll do. Let's just do what he wants now - I thought to myself and nodded at him.

--

We went near the sea. The waves are getting mixed in the sand near our foots.

He pulled me to sat down. He sat beside me with still holding my hand. He looked at me and showed a gentle smile.

"Close your eyes yn." I turned my gaze at him worriedly. He started to chuckle, "Come on tiny cube, trust me. Just close your eyes. I won't do anything. "