🚫29. Love is blind

A/N:  The way I'm cringing while writing this :)

I'm gonna colour you in my colourful ways~

〰💮〰

Yoongi's Pov:

I tapped the password of my house's door lock and opened it.

After entering my home, I switched on the lights of the room and flopped down on my soft comfy couch and sighed.

What a busy day it was~

Later, I got up and took a cold shower. After changing into pajamas I made a cup of coffee and went to my bed.

I was leaning on the bed while sipping the dark coffee and suddenly my phone buzzed.

I opened my phone and saw taehyung has already sent me a few pictures of that missing girl.

I read the name written under those pictures..

Yn...

I'll make sure to find you~

〰💮〰

Yn's pov :

"FUCK ITFUCK IT ALL! YOU WANT ME TO PROVE RIGHT? FINE!!"

I said as I grabbed his collars and tiptoed my feets while closing my eyes

and smashed my lips with his.

again...that tingling feeling...

the way I had felt the first time too..

What is wrong with me?! Why am I feeling like this?!

This man is making me nuts!!

I was becoming angry with my pathetic self as I showed my anger through the kiss and kissed him deeper.

And that's the time when I felt him.

His breath hitched and he became stiff all of a sudden. 

Just like his dark aura left him immediately when I kissed him.

He was now a puppy...a lost puppy

Yes! That's the thing I wanted! He is falling for me!

I smirked into the  kiss as I pushed his body towards  the bedroom. He stumbled back while trying to adjust the new situation that was  happening right then.  I pushed him towards the bed and sat on top of him.

He was slowly melting into the kiss as he wrapped his arms around me. I grabbed his neck and clutched his hair. Kissing him more deeper than before. Showing him how much I wanted him.