💮6. Kim Namjoon!?

What is it? Is it me who is insane or is it your obsession ~
.
.
.
Unknown's pov:

He saw the whole situation standing behind of a tree. He closed his fists angrily. He went to his car and started the engine. He then drove his car in full speed and went to his office. He went to his cabin and banged his fist angrily on the desk. The glass of the desk shattered into pieces. He banged his fists again and again. His hand became bloody. But he didn't care. He was so much into reflecting his anger that he didn't notice his bloody fists. He then threw all the files from his desk. His breathing was unstable. He was screaming one name only, "Why y/n? Why are you doing this to me? I told you, I send you those things. I said that I'm coming to meet you soon. So why are you meeting this guys? Can't you wait a little bit tiny cube for me, huh?"

After about like fifteen minutes he became stable. He asked his secretary Stella. Stella entered the room being terrified. She stuttered a bit, "Y-Yes S-Sir...you called me? " He nodded, "Stella, get someone and get this mess clear from my room quickly." She bowed and was about to leave when he called her again, "Also get me a black coffee and a bandage now" She nodded and said, "Do you need anything else Sir?"..."No, you may leave now". Then she left the room as quickly as possible. He then looked around his office and sighed deeply.
.
.
.
Three days later....

Y/N's pov:

Three days have passed since the last incident where she had bumped to that mysterious person or maybe a stalker she thought so. After that incident there was no unknown gift nor any sticky notes for her. She thought was the problem already solved? Was the mysterious guy stopped stalking her? Then another thing came to her mind...the last note where he mentioned,

"It was short though but I got to see you close this time. Just wait a week. You will be then see me, my Tiny Cube"

He said that he will meet her within a week. And there's four days left to complete the week. So Will he return again and meet her this time? She was now very much curious to meet this guy. But then he never mentioned her name. He always says her as "tiny cube"....that nickname...it was like someone who knows her will give her that name...or was that name didn't belong to her in the first place. Then? Hoseok already advised to say everything to Jungkook but she didn't tell him yet. Is she doing wrong? Should she have told him earlier?
.
.
Author's pov :

It was 7 pm. Y/n was watching her favourite kdrama. She was enjoying the drama while eating popcorn in the couch of their living room. At that time the door unlocked and junkook entered the home. Y/n didn't move her head in front of the tv. She said, "Hyung, are you home? Welcome Back." Junkook was tired. He replied while removing his tie from the collar, " Yes, dongsaeng... oh I'm so tired."...."Then take a fresh shower. I'm going to make the dinner now."...he hummed and went to his room to take a quick shower.

After eating the dinner together junkook went to watch the news on the TV. Yn was doing the dishes. The tv volume was so high that she could hear everything from the kitchen. She shouted from the kitchen, "Yah! Turn down the volume! " But jungkook ignored her. She then made a "aishh" sound while doing the dishes. Suddenly she heard a news from the tv.

"The prize 'Entrepreneur of the year' goes to none other than Kim Namjoon!" Yn heard a lot of people's clapping. Then she heard another voice from the tv.

"Thank you so much for giving me this prize and I am honoured to take this prize from you. I also would like to thank my office partners and co-workers for helping me and giving me support in this journey. Thanks again everyone...it means a lot to me...thank you."

Her eyes widened at hearing the voice. She may not be that smart but she is not a deaf. This was the same voice..that deep raspy voice. She quickly went in front of the tv. But in the meantime jungkook has already changed the channel. She said,

"Jungkook could you please turn the channel on which you were watching a moment ago?" Jungkook looked at her, "Why?" She replied quickly, "Nothing just on the damn channel!" He then turned that channel on but there was a news of sports playing on the TV. She sighed deeply. Junkook looked at her, "What happened dongsaeng? Why did you want to watch news? As far as I know you never like to watch the news. So why? Is there something or someone on the news?" He eyed her suspiciously. Y/N said, "No, nothing. Just forget about it."and she walked away.

She started doing her dishes again and thought to herself. She was sure this time. It was definitely his voice. The one who called her on the first day at the bakery and also the one who bumped to her three days earlier in the library. She can't be wrong now. But she just didn't know him. Who he was and how he looked like. She just caught his name Kim Namjoon.
.
.
.
She said to herself, "Kim Namjoon...I really want to meet you now."
.
.

On the other side there was that mysterious guy in his home standing in a dark room. A little bit of light ray was coming from the window. He was holding a picture of yn. He chuckled and said to himself, "You'll definitely meet me tiny cube...I also can't wait to meet you now."
.
.
.
Author's Note:

Finally guys....it's Kim Namjoon...though you know it from the first 😂...vote and comment if you like this chapter...