💮20. New Rules

♣Peaceful life always leads to a painful ending...just like mine~

〰 💮 〰

Namjoon's pov :

Today's meeting was just great....

Everything went perfect. Not to mention about meeting with Jimin.

Seeing him after I don't know how much long; brought a lot of memories together...

How we used to spend our time together...How we always spend our times in hanging out and playing basketballs.

How we used to be happy until that day came into my life...

I sighed and got into my BMW. I closed my eyes and loosened my tie a little while resting my body at the comfortable leather of the car seat.

The driver asked, "Sir, Where would you like to go now? "

"To the home." I replied tiredly. The driver nodded and started driving.

Today was perfect, but it wouldn't be amazing without yn right? I wonder, what is my tiny cube doing right now?

💮💮💮

Skipped time~

My driver parked the BMW in front of my door and hurriedly went down to open the car door for me.

I got down from the car and then entered my home. The maids were bowing at me just like always. I crossed them over and went to her room, yn's room.

When I turned the knob and opened the door I went in. But, the room was empty. There was no sign of yn there.

One maid was decorating a flower vase with natural flowers. I snapped at her,

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?! WHERE IS YN?!!"

The maid gasped at my sudden rage and replied some seconds later, "S-Sir, she's in your room. You asked her to stay t-there from now on."

Suddenly I remembered everything-
Yes, I told her to stay at my room from now on.

How silly of me...how could I forget that?

I rubbed my temples and said, "Ok, you can go now."

She nodded and left.

I looked at the room again. The room smells like her. I smiled to myself thinking of her and went to my room.

I entered my room but to my surprise, she wasn't there either.

Just when I was about to scream again a sound came from the bathroom.

Sound of someone trying to turn the door knob.
The door of the bathroom opened.

There she is...

My Tiny cube...my love...my everything...

She was wrapped in a bathrobe. The ribbon of her robe was tightly secured around her body...showing a perfect glimpse of her curves. The bathrobe just was only long enough to reach her knees.

Her hair was wet. Water droplets were dropping from her wavy brown hair.

She was busy in drying her hair with the towel.

The whole scene made me shocked. My heart was beating in an inhuman speed that I could hear that sound very easily.

That sight made me want her...right that time..