💮12. I know that voice

Before you start reading..pls can you press the star button "☆" and give a vote...*puppy eyes*..😌😌
I always wanted to be loved...but not in this way~
.
.
.
.
Yn's pov:
.
He turned his gaze at me, "Oh, you woke up love ?
Come here, sit. Have your breakfast now like a good girl."

He pulled me through my arms and helped me to sit in the chair."look, today I've made the breakfast only for my tiny cube."

I looked at the table. He prepared eggs and bacons. A plate of toasts are beside this. He poured the mango milk into the glasses, "I know all these are your favourite, ain't I right sweetie?"

Well, that's right...all these things are my favourite breakfast items. But how did he got to know about that?

Then come to think of it, he's actually my stalker. God knows how much longer he was stalking me. A lot of thoughts were surrounding in my mind back then. Suddenly I felt a gentle touch in my right hand , "Tiny cube why aren't you eating?" A worried look printed into his face.

Then suddenly a smirk started to change that look, "Or you want me to feed you, huh? What say tiny cube, want me to feed you?" I removed my hand from his, "N-no need. I-I can eat myself" I said in a slow voice. "That's like my good girl! Come on now, eat well."

I started to eating. Everything was delicious. I was actually a lil bit amazed about that. I didn't thought that he'll be a good cook. Anyways I was hungry for not eating anything yesterday. That made me eat like a pig. I ate a lot. While eating I could feel that someone is staring at me all the time. I looked at him, "Why are you staring at me? Look somewhere else."

He chuckled while saying, " Why would I look somewhere else if have such a beautiful view in front of me right now?"

I looked away from him. "God, yn. You're so damn cute." He chuckled again while munching his toast....
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile-
.
Taehyung's pov:
.
I woke up and got ready very quickly. I took my car keys and went straight to the police station.

There I met that officer who was working at the missing report of yn. I went to him straight.

I shaked my hands with the officer. He said, "Oh Mr. Kim Taehyung, you're here." I nodded at him, "Yes, Mr. Yesung, I'm here. So any news of yn ?"

He sighed," Look Taehyung-sshi, I know you're worried about yn it's obvious. But we are trying our best right? We will contact you first of we get any kind of clues. But I'm asking again, are you really sure about the fact that yn is kidnapped? She is adult now. She maybe left the house for some reason."

"No, yn is not that type of girl who'll leave the place without any reason. And there was a stalker behind her. So that means she's definitely kidnapped!"

He nodded at that,"Ok then, we'll get to you know when we'll find any news about her. Don't worry yn will be found very soon.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I went to the office and then to my cabin. I pulled my chair and sat down. I ruffled my hair aggressively. The thought of yn in any kind of danger just makes me loose my mind. It's all my fault. I should've walked with her that day. Then all these things won't happen. I could've have saved her.

There's a knock in my door. I looked at the door,

"Come in." Stella came in while closing the door again and bowed at me, "Sir, the meeting with Italian clients will be held today at noon. " I nodded at her,

"Ok, I'll be there. But where's hyung? Isn't he supposed to be here today?"

She held her head low, "But sir, he isn't in Korea now. " "Where is he? Today is an important meeting. He should be here. " She nodded at that. I know she's afraid of him to call and come here.

"It's ok, you go. I'll talk with him." She looked at me with a bright face, "Really Sir? That will be alot help. Thank you sir." I smiled at her. Then she bowed and left the cabin. I need to call hyung. Where's he?
.
.
.
.
Namjoon's pov:
.
After having breakfast I went my room to get ready. I put on my watch and combed my hair. I fixed my tie. It's all perfect. I need to go now.

But before I need to take someone's goodbye...

I opened the door of her room. She was standing by the side of the glass wall. She's watching the beautiful seaside nature but her face looks sad.

The sound of opening the door made her look at me. I smiled at her while entering,

"Tiny cube, I've to leave now. I'm sorry for leaving you alone here. But I have this important meetings which I can't deny. But I promise, I'll come back soon. Don't miss me too much. "

She scoffed at me, "Who's gonna miss you anyways." There we go. The previous form of yn again. I smirked at her, "I will and I know you will more. So don't miss me too much." I winked at her.

She blushed and looked away, "Just go." I walked towards her, "I will...but before wish me goodbye." She looked at me. "Give me a goodbye kiss." She stuttered, "Give you w-what?"

I winked at her, " I think I spoke very clearly."

But she crossed her arms at that, "Not in a million years you'll get that from me."

I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer. Suddenly my phone started to ring. Who disturbed my sweet moments with tiny cube now? I received the call, "Hello."

"Hyung, where are you? You're supposed to be here. The meeting with Italian clients will held today. You need to be here!"

"I know taehyung-ah. Calm down. Did I ever missed any important meetings till today that I'll do now? So don't worry. I'll be there on time."

Suddenly yn started to speak, "Yah! Leave me you freak! " My eyes widened. I grabbed her mouth quickly so that she couldn't speak further and cleared my throat.
.
Taehyung's pov:
.
Suddenly I heard a female voice, "Yah! Leave me you freak! "

I asked him through the phone call,"Hyung, what was that female voice?" He cleared his throat, "Oh, it's nothing. The sound came from movie, you nevermind. Where I was again ? Oh yeah. You just don't worry. I'll come on time. Let's meet later at the meeting." He said fast and ended the call.

I looked at my phone. The voice sounded familiar to me somehow. Like I've heard that voice before. But where?

That voice was really familiar to me. Is it seriously from a movie ? Or Hyung was lying to me? But no, why would he lie to me anyways.

I shoked my head to disappear those thoughts and started to watch the files Stella handed me for today's meeting.

When I was taking a look in the files; suddenly something clicked on my head-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Wait, didn't that voice belonged to yn ?"

.
.
.
Author's Note :

Evilly laughs- hahahhahahahhaahhahaha....
Yes guys you guessed it right! Taehyung is none other than Namjoon's younger brother! I can smell the smoke of a plot twist here...so what do you guys think about it? ?

It's toooo late here...but I'm not sleepy! Really!
*yawns*..oh maybe I am...Imma gonna take a nap then.....so you should also sleep now...take care loves..good night..🌒🌙🌒