💮11. Regrets

I'm drowning into the deep blue ocean..I can survive..I know how to swim...but he tells me not to..and I follow him~
.
.
.
Yn's pov:
.
He smirked at me while showing his two deep dimples, "Don't worry tiny cube. I'm your first and I'll be your last too.."

A shiver rolled down from my spine after hearing that. I was panting heavily. But he..he looks totally normal now. I mean how?

I was still sitting at the kitchen counter while he was hovering me..one of his veiny hands was still gripping me tightly.

His deep breaths were fanning my face and it was enough to make me feel hot again. But then...it was wrong. I suddenly pushed his chest and made myself free from him.

He stumbled one or two steps back. Then I got down from the counter. I snapped at him, "Move away! "

But he was the ruler of his own mind. Why would he listen to me anyways. He started coming closer to me again.

"P-please. Don't c-come near me. Please, I beg you." I was stuttering for fear. My hands were even trembling and my eyes were almost teary.

By seeing me in that situation maybe held him back. He said in a sweet manner, "Hey, tiny cube. It's alright. There's no need to be afraid of me. I'll never hurt you. Do you want to eat the dinner sweetie? I can cook for you. Just tell me what do you want to eat."

I shooked my head, "No, I'm fine." He sighed. Maybe he wanted to make me eat dinner but he didn't forced me, "Ok then, let's go to your room. You'll sleep now. "

He grabbed my hand and went to the wooden stairs to go to my room. He opened the door and took me to that earlier room I was sleeping. I removed my hand from his hand,"Wait, you'll also sleep here ?"

He crossed his arms and tilted his head one side,"Why ? You want me to sleep with you?" I gulped at that.

"I have no objection on it. If my tiny cube wants then we can do more fun than sleeping." I can see that his lips are twitched up to hold back a mischievous smile.

But I was afraid again. He then showed me a gentle smile instead, "Don't need to worry about that. I'm going to my room. Now just lie down and sleep."

I don't know why I obeyed him. He then tucked me to the bed and switched off the lights. While closing the door the turned again, "Good night tiny cube. Have sweet dreams about me." And he left after that.

Namjoon's pov :
.
I left her room and went into mine. I need to take a shower before sleep. I went to my dresser and started taking off my watch, tie. When I looked at the mirror I can see that my lips are a bit swollen.

I smiled while remembering that scene again. Then I took my towel and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

After taking it, I changed into some comfortable clothes and lied down to my bed. Actually I didn't want to do that to her at the first meeting. But she was just talking and screaming nonstop. How would I stop her other than this way. I can still taste her in my mouth. I smiled again while touching my lips and started drifting off to sleep.

Yn's pov:
.
The whole scene was playing in my mind again and again. His lips working on mine, grabbing me tightly in his arms, and I was kissing him back shamelessly. Like how could I do that?

The more I was thinking about that scene, the more I was feeling disgusted at myself for not able to refused him and pushed him away from me earlier.

He is handsome and manly, there's no doubt about that. But he is my freaking kidnapper! He was the one who was stalking me all these times and made my life full of anxiety. How could I obey him after all these things ?

"Ugh!!..You're too shameless yn!!!" I punched my head while saying that. Now I don't know how to sleep. Cause I don't think I'll be able to sleep after all the things happened today. I was changing my sleeping position but it's no use, "Ugh! You're really a dumb head yn!!"

No one's pov:
.
Jungkook, Hoseok and Taehyung was searching yn all day long. But no...yn is nowhere to be seen. Taehyung even went to the police station to report a missing complaint about yn. He was so worried that anyone can say that by looking at him at once.

On the other hand, Jungkook was greatful for taehyung for helping them like this. But he was loosing his mind after getting the news of a stalker. It was yn's birthday and she just vanished into a thin air. Like no one literally no one has a single idea of yn's whereabouts and that was making him more mad at Hoseok for not telling that serious matter to him.

And Hoseok, he was loosing his mind as well as jungkook. He clearly remembered how yn told her about that stalker. She was really afraid that time. And by reading those notes from yn and hearing from her the whole story made him more worried about yn. He was very mad at the stalker that he wouldn't spare him if he found him. But at this time the most important thing was yn's safety.

Those three was only chanting one line while searching her,"Yn, where are you ?"
.
.
.
.
Next morning -

Namjoon's pov:
.
I woke up early in the morning. I get off from my bed and brushed my teeth and took a quick shower after that. Then I went out of my room. And her room is actually besides my room.

I opened the door slowly not leaving a cracking sound and went inside. I saw that yn was sleeping in the bed while gripping a brown colored teddy bear tightly.

I can see that there were dried tears in her eyes. She maybe cried before sleeping. I bended at her and pecked her forehead lightly while whispering,

"You're here now, with me. I'll not let those stupid tears to come out from your eyes again."
.
.
.
.
Yn's pov :
.
I heard it knock at the door. I opened my eyes and saw the previous maid again. She bowed me, "Ma'am the breakfast is ready. You should come downstairs now."

I didn't want to eat but I was super hungry cause of not eating a meal properly yesterday. So I obeyed her and went downstairs with her. There I saw him again.

He was taking dishes out from the kitchen and placing them at the dinning table. He has a lot of workers working under him. So why he was doing all these things alone?

But seeing him coming out from the kitchen made me remember about last night. My cheeks started to feel hot for an unknown reason. Then he turned his gaze at me, "Oh, you woke up love ?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Author's Note :
.
Hope all of you guys having a great time in your home. I know quarantine life is kinda boring now. But we can utilise it like doing some fun. Like I'm having my time while writing this. What are you doing guys? I wanna hear about you too.

Eat a lot of water and take care of your health in this difficult situation. We can surely get through over this right? Hwaiting! 😉😉😙😙😙