💮25. Locked

I can't do this anymore

I'm losing my will to survive ~

〰 💮 〰

Yn's pov :

"I-IT CAN'T BE--"

The first polaroid was a family picture.

A man around his thirties with brown hair and a gentle smile printed on his face is holding a women on his right. The women is also smiling while her blonde hair is slightly moving because of the air.

In front of them there are two little kids. One boy was showing a 'v sign' with his baby fingers while grinning. And beside him was a little girl who was also showing a warm smile while holding his father's right hand.

And this..is really familiar to me..

I mean how I cannot recognise it..

It's my family! 

I can still remember that sunny day vividly.  We went on a picnic. The picnic was so fun.

And that was the last picnic we had as a family before I lost them..

My parents...

Tears rolled down from my eyes as I looked at the picture.

Appa and eomma...I miss them..I miss them too much..

And it really hurts.

To be alone here...without them..

I mouthed a 'I love you ' while wiping off my tears.

And then I looked at the other polaroids.

There are some pictures of jungkook and mine wearing school uniforms and smiling brightly at the camera in the annual function.

But most of them was mine.

One was clicked when I was reading a book while leaning on a tree, one was clicked when I was running at the school marathon, one was clicked when I was busy in drawing at the art class.

But then. One pic caught my eye.

It was me again in a school uniform was giggling while holding a bottle of blue ink.

And beside of me was a boy.

Around Jungkook's age.

He was wearing big round glasses and smiling uncomfortably because his school shirt was drenched completely with that blue ink I was holding at the picture.

It was obvious that I purposely ruined his school uniform.

Then suddenly some memories flashed into my mind-

-flashback-
-----------------------

I was swinging at the play ground when suddenly that boy with round glasses came running to me.