💮23. Clumsy

♣"When was the last time

I was happy? "

〰💮〰

Yn's pov :

"CRASSHHH!!"

The moment I heard that loud crash noise from the outside, I jolted up from the couch.

I hurriedly made my way towards the hall...looking around while searching the source of that sound.

When I was in the corridors...

I watched a complete mess....

There was none other than kim namjoon looking like a lost puppy while hanging his head low.

Pieces of glasses are scattered everywhere...liquid  chocolate was dripping from his white turtleneck.

I ran towards him. "What happened?"

He scratched his neck and looked at me shyly, "Actually I was bringing this hot chocolate for us...but then I tripped...and all these happened."

I looked at him in a slightly disappointed way...

'I mean, how could one be this clumsy?'

But I guess my gaze made him think that I was sad for not able to drink the hot chocolate. Cause he said, "I'm sorry for ruining your plan of drinking hot chocolate. Lemme just call a maid and tell her to make one for you." He eyed me apologetically...

I shooked my head, "No,No..it's completely alright. You should clean up first."

He nodded at that...

But then, I noticed..

A tint of red coloured drops dripping from his right palm...

'Red coloured drops?  Blood??'

I raised my voice a bit, "Hey! Your hand is bleeding!"

"Huh?" He then looked at his bloody palm..

'God, that's a huge cut there...'

He nodded and said,  "Yeah, I guess..I got a little cut there. "

I looked at him worriedly,  "Little cut? Yah, there's a huge cute there namjoon! You're bleeding too much!"

He hesitantly smiled, " Don't worry about it. I'll get it dressed later. Lemme get you a hot chocolate first."

'What? Here his hand is bleeding nonstop...but he's still with that freaking hot chocolate? !'

"Are you kidding me , Namjoon? Look at your hand! Now you care about my hot chocolate?  Seriously? !"

He started, " It's gonna be fine--"