💮32. Stella

I won't let you leave me alone again~

〰💮〰

Yn's pov:

"Sit here yn. Do you want coffee? Juice?"

Stella asked as I sat down to the couch. I nodded my head , "anything will be fine."

"Alright. Just give me a minute. Sit here and make yourself feel like home."

She smiled as she left for the kitchen.

As she left I looked around to watch the living room.

Ivory coloured walls and light baby purple coloured curtains.

Soft..but cozy..

Yes, I was at Stella's home.

She brought me here.

It was just some minutes ago I was in the hospital but now I'm here.

-Flashbacks- 

"So yn, are you sure you're absolutely fine?"

Stella asked with a concerned face.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm really fine. Don't need to worry about me. You should go back to your home now."

"But the thing is yn..strangely I didn't find anything with you when I got you into hospital. You didn't have any phone or wallet. How are you going home back then? Wait...let's do this. Tell me your address, I'll drop you back home."

I clutched my hospital gown nervously as I didn't  know how to respond her. But she somehow caught that look on my face.

She gently rubbed my shoulder, "Hey, yn? Is everything fine? You know...you can tell me. I'll definitely help you."

Her eyes showed sincerity.

That's the first time I saw that concerned look for me after getting kidnapped.

So I trusted her.

"A-Actually...I don't have a specific home right now. I don't know how to tell you this but please can you let me stay in your home for tonight? "

-Flashback end-

After that, Stella brought me to her home and assured me that I can live there for a while until I sort out my problems.

I was in my thoughts when Stella suddenly called me , "Yn, here. I got you some orange juice. It'll make you feel refreshed. Is it fine?"

I smiled and thanked her. I took a sip as she sat down beside me into the couch.

"So...yn? If you don't mind can I ask you something?" I nodded and she continued,

"I don't know but it looks like you're in some sort of problem. Can you please tell me why you don't want to go back your home and if you're dealing with some problems then can you tell me what is that? I really feel guilty and I want to help you. Please feel free to tell me."