🚫10. First encounter sealed with a k-kiss??!

Warning: 🔞 scenes ahead... read with your own responsibility...well I ain't stopping you so go ahead and read it !...*smirks*
.
.
♣His touch is like a addiction to me . Slowly I was becaming addicted to his simple touches~
.
.
.
.
Yn's pov:
.
I felt that someone whipped his arms around my waist and my back was hitting someone's hard chest. Then suddenly I heard a whisper close to my ears, "I'm home tiny cube, did you miss me sweetie? "

A shiver rolled down from my spine at that sudden contact of someone so close with with me. I screamed out loud at hearing that husky voice and pushed the man away from me and turned around to take a look at him.

Suddenly the lights went on and many bodyguards and maids came to there. One maid said ,"Sir, is there any problem? Can we help you? " He nodded his head and said, "No just all of you leave us alone right now." Bowing at him, they all hurriedly left after hearing that.

Then he turned at me. He has big doe eyes. It has brown orbs. He has a tanned skin colour and his hair is perfectly done. He was wearing a blue white stripped shirt and the tie was already done loosed and now hanging in the collar. He had folded his shirt upto his arms and it's clearly showing a glimpse of his veiny hands. Anyone can say that he has a muscular body by seeing him at once.

He flashed me a smile while showing his two deep dimples...and God! I just melted there. How can he be so handsome and gorgeous?

He then said, "I told you that you won't regret me seeing. Like what you see tiny cube?" He smirked at me. Yn! Come to senses now! He maybe handsome but he is your stalker and he is the one who kidnapped you also!? You can't be doing like all check out on him right now!!...

Then I snapped back at him , "What the f***! Who the hell are you? " He started walking towards me and I was backing my steps ,"Don't, I'm telling you stay away from me. Don't come near me or otherwise-" He tilted his head on his right and crossed his arms , "otherwise what sweetie? " I was backing off but still I said ,"Otherwise it won't be good for you."

He raised his one eyebrow, "Oh really? Well I'm also curious to see what can my tiny cube do." I started to change the topic then, "Why did you kidnapped me? Why did you even stalked me? Let me go from here!" He smiled again, "Do you really think that I would let you go after that I got you now? " I screamed at him, "who are you? Why are you doing this to me?" "You'll know it very soon tiny cube." I screamed again, "What's with this tiny cube tiny cube all the time huh? Excuse me I'm not any tiny finy cube of yours! I have a name and that's yn! Let me go out from here!"

He grabbed my hand, "You can't escape from here how much you try sweetie" I started screaming again . "No! I don't want to live here!" I started hitting him on his chest. "Let me go!" He said to me, "What if I don't? " "You-you f***in bustard! What do you think you are huh? You are bloody sick! You need some mental check up. Go and visit some psychiatric and let me go!"

He then holded me tightly and said in his deep voice, "Yn behave. I'm calm now but it doesn't mean that I'll not mind any stupidity of yours. Don't test my patience tiny cube." I can see that his eyes are darkened now. Yeah I admit that I feel scared now. But I have to be strong. I can't be weak now.

I looked at him and scoffed, "Otherwise what? You're gonna hit me now? Fine try that but I'm telling you that I'll escape from here. You can't keep me here. Cause I don't want to stay here with you. I'm not gonna spend my any time with a mental stalker like you. So let me go from here you kidnappe---
.
.
I couldn't able to finish my sentence as he suddenly slammed me against the fridge door and crashed his plump lips on mine.
.
.
I was so shocked about his sudden action that I don't know how to react. My eyes were widened at his doing. I just don't know how to react. My mind wasn't working and my whole body became freeze at the presence of his sudden contact. He was being quite passionate first. He started to move his lips.

I wasn't able to deny him , I don't know why I closed my eyes at that. He parted his lips to deepen the kiss. He sneaked his tongue out and traced my bottom lips just to asking for an entrance. But I refused to give it at first. It made him aggressive.

He grabbed my waist with one of his hands and pulled me more closer to him and his other hand grabbed my jaw. He then sucked and bited at my bottom lip. I gasped at the sudden behaviour and he took that chance to slip his tongue into my mouth. He was dominating me. I wasn't able to fight back so I gave in and he took the control of the kiss. It made him smirked in between our kiss.

He picked me up and put me at the kitchen counter. Sooner the kiss became rough and sloppy. He caressed my jawline with his hand and the other one is still grabbing my waist. I want to push him from me but I couldn't. It was like I was trapped. I was doing everything accordingly he wishes. I was vulnerable to do anything. I don't even know why I clutched his shirt tightly.

It was wrong, he could do harm to me..But at that time, everything was feeling right. He was exploring every inch into my mouth and I was responding at it. I was kissing him back. Like I was waiting for that moment to be happened. The more I was holding him the more I was becoming surprised at myself for not able to refuse his charms. But I couldn't do anything without doing what he wanted at that time.

He tilted his head to get the most out of the kiss. He grabbed my hair roughly. But I was out of breath so was he. That's why he had to pull away to catch our breaths. He pulled away though his face was still centimetres away from me. I can still feel a tingling sensation on my lips. We both started to catch our breaths. Then I realise that how long time I was busy making out with my so called stalker that I had to pant heavily like that.
.
After some moments he stares deeply at my eyes. I can clearly see lust in his eyes. I can also see that his lips are swollen now. He leans to meet my lips again. Then I actually realised that it was going to happen again. I pushed him away and screamed, "Don't! You took my first kiss already!"

He smirked at that. God yn! Why would you say that? Are you a freaking stupid or what? He then looked at me again and asked,"Was it your first? " I looked away at that. My cheeks started becoming red now. I was sure that i was blushing then. He maybe got his answer by that.

He caressed my cheek with his left hand and made myself look at him. He then laughs evilly at me while showing his two deep dimples,
.
"Don't worry tiny cube. I'm your first and I'll be your last too.."
.
.
.
.
.

Authors note:

Hey, author here ! How are you lovelies? Well as your can see that it's my first time writing a ff and I just really suck at this kind of things. So please don't mind me. And also thanks a lot for being here with me and reading it. Love ya guys~💜💙💜