💮3. Why? What about y/n ?

He seemed to give me clues. I was the one who didn't understand ~
.
.

〰💮〰

.
.
At the same day....
.
Junkook's Pov:

I woke up in the morning. I saw the time. It's already 8:30. Oh no I was late for office. I hurriedly went to bathroom for a shower. Then I started to get ready. I don't have the time to eat breakfast today. Anyways....When I was about to go out a saw the breakfast was ready for me. Y/N had already made my breakfast. By thinking about my caring dongsaeng (little sister) I became happy. I hurriedly eat the breakfast and then went to office.
.
.
Thank God. I was on time. Today there was no traffic in the road. That's why I got here on time. Well I work on a website making company. I was working as a programmer and as a secretary of the boss here. I went to my desk and started doing my work.
.
After like about 2 hours. I completed the task my boss has given to me. I then went to my boss's office. I knocked the door two times. And then asked, "May I come in, Sir?"
"Yeah, come in Junkook. I was waiting for you. Have you finished the task is have given to you ?"
"Yes, Sir. Here it is." I handed him the file. He checked it."It's good. Good job."he said that with flashing a smile. It showed his beautiful dimples too.
"Then Sir I'll go to my desk and have my leave now." I bowed him and turned to leave the room. Suddenly he said,"Wait!". I turned again "Yes Sir, Do you need anything else?" "Yeah, Junkook take a seat."
.
"Tell me Sir, How can I help you?" I said. He looked into my eyes and asked, "Well, I want to buy some gifts for a girl I know. So can you give me some advice? Like what should I buy for her?" I chuckled hearing that. "I'm sorry Sir. Actually I haven't dated anyone so I don't know about this things."

"But you have y/n right? Your sister. What does she like?" My eyes widened hearing my sister's name from his mouth."I'm sorry Sir, but may I ask you how do you know y/n? I don't think I have told anything about her to you." He got startled hearing my sudden question. He scratched the back of his neck and stuttered a bit replying his answer,

"I- I a-actually.. I mean-..well it was in your biodata I guess..in your family section... I became sad learning about your parents and my sympathies are with you.." oh I understood "It's ok, Sir...I'm actually surprised to know that you happen to remember my sister's name" he nervously laughed "yea-yeah..I should remember about my best employer's life right?".... I chuckled, "That's so sweet of you Sir. Well my sister is not into this kinds of things like makeup, jewelleries etc. Yeah she likes soft toys and plushies . She likes to cuddle with them."

"Oh, ok.. thanks for telling me Junkook. You can go back and do your work now." He replied with a smile."ok,Sir.. I'll take my leave now." I said and walked out of the room.
.
.
.
.
"So, you love plushies to cuddle;huh,Tiny Cube?"
.

〰💮〰

Authors Note :
That's for all today. Thank you for reading..😄