💮8. Kidnapped?!?

♣You saved me from danger..I was safe now...but was I really safe with you ?
.
.
.
Next day;
.
Yn's pov:

I woke up at the sound of birds chirping. I opened my eyes slowly and looked around. I saw my room. It has light purple coloured walls. My room was not that much big and luxurious but it was cozy and a cute room with soft toys. Yeah, I have a lot of soft toys in my room cause I like to cuddle with them. When I was a little girl, mom and dad used to give me them. But after their leaving the world; Jungkook and Hoseok took their places. They started to give me these freaking cute creatures...
.
I rubbed my eyes and got up from my bed and walked to the window. I opened my curtains and a soft ray of the sun entered my room. Then I looked outside. People are walking and children are riding their cycles together. It's a good sight to watch and a good way to start my day. I stretched out my arms and went to the washroom to take a quick shower.
.

After taking a hot shower I changed into a white loose t-shirt and a navy blue shorts. Then I came out of my room and went to kitchen to prepare breakfast. When I was making some toasts with bacon somebody patted my shoulder. I turned back and saw Jungkook was smiling brightly at me. I smiled back at him..

"Good Morning Hyung! " Then he replied before ruffling my hair, "Good Morning dongsaeng". This is something he'll always do and I don't like this habbit of him. I snapped back, " Yah, don't mess up my hair !" He then pouted at me, " Why, I like my dongsaeng more in this hairstyle" I just don't know how to handle him. He is my big brother still he acts like a kiddo sometimes. He just flicked my forhead and grabbed an apple to eat.

"By the way, yn..." I hummed, "hm..?" "Don't keep any work and make your schedule clear for today." I turned back at him, "Why? " " Don't ask me questions. You'll get to know later. Just don't keep any work for today. You'll go out with me." I replied, "Um..okay" Then I took out the plates and started eating my breakfast.

At the evening;

I was going to wear a black and ash coloured hoodie and jeans for I don't know where I am going with Jungkook. So I took out that from my cupboard. When suddenly, "Yah! Why are you wearing that? That's so usual. Wear something different." I replied with a frown, "Why, what's wrong with this? It's comfortable and I like wearing this." but he shooked his head signing a no and pushed me to the bed and started to find out a dress for me in the cupboard.

After about five minutes he choosed a green coloured gown and took out. It was deep bottle green in colour and has a v design at the neck. I asked him, "Why this dress? I've never wore that before." "That's why you're gonna wear that" He said and pushed me towards bathroom and gave me the dress. "Now hurry up. I'm waiting outside."

Red Nova club;
.
When I got out from the taxi with jungkook I saw that huge famous club Red Nova. But I was confused that why I am here? Jungkook grabbed my hand and told me " Let's go." I entered the club with him. There were blue neon lights decorated the whole club. Some were dancing and some were having a chat while drinking at the bar. Then jungkook took me to the private rooms. He told me to open the room and get in and he will come after me.

When I opened the room and stepped inside I was found with whole darkness. Then suddenly- "Surprise!" a loud cheer came from the room and the lights were on. I found Hoseok with Anna, Raya and Mia sang together "Saeng-il chukha hamnida...Saeng-il chukha hamnida...saranghaneun uri yn...Saeng-il chukha hamnida (AN: its the happy birthday song in korean)"...and jungkook came from behind with taehyung and brusted party poppers at me. Then I remembered something that today is my birthday! I just completely forgot about that. How silly of me..then all of them hugged me and wished me.

After then taehyung came to me and gave me a bouquet of flowers and rubbed his neck, "Happy Birthday yn...it's for you" It was a bouquet of daisy flowers and I love daisy flowers the most. But how did he know about that? Well taehyung is an employee at Jungkook's company. They work at the same place that's why they are good friends. He is very handsome and has a nice personality. Well yeah..it's true that I have a kinda small crush on him. That's why I'm really happy that he came here for me. Oh God yn! Come back to earth! Stop daydreaming! I took the bouquet from him and flashed him a smile, "Thank you, taehyung. That's so sweet of you." His face flushed with red colour. Wait is he blushing? Oh no....stop yn..why would he blush anyways.."Pleasure. By the way, You're looking very pretty today. This dress suits you very much." Oh no...now it's my time to blush. He gave me a gentlest smile and gestured me to join others.

We cut the cake together. All of them wished me again and gave me gifts. At last Hyung gave me a peck on forhead and gave me a box designed with a red ribbon. He flashed me a smile and told, "It's for you dongsaeng. Hope you like it." I took the box and opened it. It's a beautiful bracelet. It has blue shinny crystals and a oval shaped silver plate in the middle. There was craved an initial "J Y/N" as in Jeon yn. It's so beautiful and it reminded me a lot of mother's necklace. Suddenly my eyes brimmed with tears and I hugged jungkook. He hugged me back. It was the best birthday ever.

After all these..Hoseok wanted to enjoy with us and that's why he gave us shots to drink. I usually don't drink too much, but it's an occasion so I can drink. Then I started to drink shots. After about 7 or 8 shots my head started to feel like a bit dizzy. I was going to tell jungkook but seeing him so relaxed after a long time that I didn't tell him. I thought to get some fresh air from outside. When I was about to leave from the room taehyung stopped me, "Yn, are you ok? Where are you going?" "It's nothing taehyung. I just want to get some fresh air." He looked at me worriedly, "Then should I go with you?" "Nono..you stay here..I'll be back in 15 minutes. Don't worry about me." He nodded then I got outside of the club.

I was walking in the parking lot, when suddenly I felt a strong pair of arms around me. One hand grabbed me by the waist from behind and the other hand put a handkerchief in my mouth. I struggled to get out from the tight grip around me. Then I felt my eyes heavy. No no! Yn be awake! Don't be unconscious now! But I can't help myself. My body felt numb at that moment. The last thing I heard before falling asleep was a whisper, "Finally you're in my hands now tiny cube. You can't escape from me..."
.
.
.
.
.
Author's Note:

Yeah guys they met...what do you think will happen next? ? And yeah taehyung likes yn too😆😆😆😆...here's the third wheel between them...

Please guys if you like this ff then give a vote...and please share your thoughts about this ff.. I'm eagerly waiting for your replies..sweetie..💜💜💜