💮2. When it occurred again

I still didn't know what will happen to me next~
.
.
.

〰💮〰

.
A week after
.
After that mysterious gifted cake I contacted with all of my friends. But they told me that they hadn't ordered that cake. I also thought that I don't have that many friends specially male friends but that voice belonged to a male I couldn't deny that. But then again who was that? Who was going to meet me? and also why I am being called as "tiny cube"? Who is this mysterious person???
.
.
After that incident a week passed. I just forgot about that mysterious person and got myself busy in my daily life.

It was one of the Tuesday mornings. I got up from my bed and brushed my teeth. Then I started to get ready for college. After getting ready I came downstairs and peeked a look at my brother's room. He was sleeping soundly like a baby. I grinned at his cute figure. Then I closed the door and went to the kitchen. I made breakfast for both of us and placed his on the kitchen counter. After eating my breakfast I took my bagpack and wore my shoes and get out of the home. My college was not like that much far from my home. I plugged my earphones and started walking towards the college.
.
.
Today in the class our history professor Mrs. Park gave us a project about the ancient history of our country. She told us to make the groups into four persons. Then I started doing the discussions of group project with my friends. Me, Anna, Raya and Mia.We discussed our parts what we will do in thjs project. Mrs. Park also told us to submit the project within five days. Then the bell rang and Mrs. Park left the room and we bowed her.
.
After the class ended , there was the time of our swimming class. In summer days....swimming is a great fun to do. It does not only refresh our body and mind but also it is a very good exercise to do. Thats why I like a lot to do swimming . After the swimming class ended I went to my locker to wipe my sweats with the towel. When I grabbed my towel something dropped from my locker. I took that. It was an energy drink. I thought that it must be for someone else and it was mistakenly got into my locker. When I was about to find out which person it belonged to and return it to it's rightful owner; I found a sticky note with that drink. It said,
.
.
"Did you miss me cube ? Drink well this ...you need strength..after all you are my 'Tiny Cube' aren't you? "
.

〰💮〰

.
Authors Note: Please vote if you like this chapter. It means a lot to me...and also give comments....don't mind the grammar mistakes..Have a nice day~