💮17.Wrong Desicion

*play the track given above while reading this chapter for a better reading experience *

〰💮〰

♣I miss my life, everything I used to do...I miss them all....I MISS MYSELF~~

flashback
---------------------

No one's pov :

It was one of those beautiful afternoon leisure days. A coconut headed seven year old boy was playing with his gun. He grabbed his toy gun and hurried to the leaving room. He ran behind the sofa and hide himself there.

He peeked out from there while pointing his gun out and behaved like one of those detectives he saw in the movies searching for the criminal.

He was so fascinated about that detective uncle he saw in the movie back there that he already made his future dream.

Yes...this seven year coconut haired boy wanted to become strong like that macho detective uncle. He would become strong much to protect his family by his own...the boy grinned while showing his bunny teeth at the thought of it.

He was having fun with his little detective world but suddenly a 'ding dong' sound of the door bell woke him up from his little world.

"Mommie is home!" the boy screamed happily and ran to the door. His father opened the door while this cute kid sneaked his head out behind from his father while hugging his father's legs.

He saw his mommie. His mother showed him a gentle smile while ruffling his baby brown locks. He smiled back too. But then he noticed-

His mother wasn't alone. She was holding a child's hand. A girl to be exactly, a lil bit younger than him.

Then he remembered, his mother told him somedays ago that they'll bring a lil sister for him.

"Ah, so you're my little sister? " the boy excitedly said. But the girl was quiet. She didn't answered him back, instead she hung her head low.

The boy was confused. He looked up at his mother. She said, "Jungkook-ah, she is new here. She'll take some time to understand us. So be a good big brother for her. Will you do that for me baby?"

Jungkook nodded his head.

Then he looked at her again, "Hey wanna play with me? Let's go."

The girl looked up at him. He was showing a bunny smile. That smile made her less uncomfortable.

She nodded at him and the boy held her hand and took her into his room.

He asked her again, "What's your name?" The five years old girl slowly replied, " y/n." He mouthed a 'ah' and said, "My name is Jungkook. You can call me oppa too." He grinned again.

The girl just nodded at him. It made him sad. She just came here like about five minutes ago and he already liked her a lot. The thought of his younger sister being sad made his eyebrows scrunched.

He wondered what he can do to make her happy. Then he suddenly got an idea.

He ran away from his room and came back a few seconds back while holding two mini square juice packages.

He handed her one while saying, "Drink this. This is my favourite banana milk. It's very tasty! You should try it! You'll love it !"

Y/N looked at his bunny featured face and than again his hand holding out a banana milkshake for her. She took one and then started to drink.