Chapter 18

The morning of Y/N's arrival had finally come. The Creepypastas sat at the dining table, not wanting to take a bite of their breakfast. They all knew Y/N was late, something that was apparently rare.

"She's not coming back because I mentioned her birthday," Sally muttered. She felt guilty she had revealed Y/n's secret.

"She will." Splendorman insisted. He had been trying to keep his and her hopes up for the past day.

Ben gulped as his body shook with nervousness. He had known what happened to the young proxy last night. He was afraid of how they would process the information he discovered.

"But I promised her I wouldn't tell you guys! It's my fault!" Sally exclaimed. She was at her breaking point.

Ben stood up from his chair which caught the attention of the others. For a second he debated whether to say it in front of Sally or not. He then figured he would or else she would take the blame for it.

"An accident happened last night." He started. He couldn't glance at the others for he knew they would be shocked once he tells them about her terrible fate.

"Well don't keep us waiting kid. What the fuck do you mean by accident?" Offender snapped.

"Derek and Y/N were in the hotel room before I went on a killing spree. After I got back, I decided to check up on the cameras from the hotel Y/N was staying at again. For some reason, it said I got disconnected. I tried to hack it but it wouldn't budge. I-I then," he choked. He shut his eyes and fists, unable to say the next part.

Slenderman read his thoughts before he stood up. Now the attention was on him.

"It appears we will have to fight Zalgo without Y/N."

The pastas stood there wide-eyed, unable to accept she had gone. They all thought they had the wrong idea in mind. Y/N certainly couldn't be gone.

"What the fuck do you mean without her? Ben what are you not telling us!" Offender growled.

Ben gulped before he yelled out at top of his lungs, "A bomb exploded which completely destroyed the hotel! There were no survivors! Y/N died!"

The pastas sat down in horror. The proxies, E.J, and Painter had taken off their masks to eat so their shocked faces were shown. Sally had it worse. She was frozen in shock. They couldn't believe what they heard. For years they've heard the story of Y/N L/N, a powerful proxy. They've met her for a short time however that did not stop them from feeling something towards the young proxy. She had been the one that brought them to the mansion.

Splendorman had to use his hands to cover up his sobs while Trender laid his hand on Splendor's back as a way of comfort. The Slender brothers were very fond of her. Surely they weren't related to her by blood, but they've watched her grow into the beautiful woman she became. Even though they were cold-hearted immortal creatures, that didn't stop them from loving the human. They couldn't accept she was dead especially since they didn't have the chance to say their goodbyes to her.

"H-how do you know?" Painter broke the silence. It was rare to hear him speak since he was reserved. He barely spoke a word to anyone besides Puppeteer. " You said it yourself, you got disconnected."

" I got disconnected because the bomb destroyed the cameras." Ben slowly looked up at Painter who sat across from him. "It's all over the news," he whispered