Chapter 2

Morning soon arrived and I was awoken by the sun rays. I groaned in annoyance but soon remembered I had a mission for Slenderman that I had to accomplish.

I lazily got up and put on my outfit while later putting my hair in a bun/ponytail (or normal if you have short hair). I put on my hood to hide my hair. Living in the mansion with 4 bald creatures made me feel slightly insecure about it which is why I now hide it. As soon as I was ready, I made my way towards the dining room to eat breakfast and soon work on my mission.

I opened the doors to the dining room and got greeted with Splendor who was patiently waiting for his breakfast. He turned around to look at me and smiled, "Y/N come and sit here"

I made my way towards him and sat next to him.

"Are you nervous about your mission?"

I shook my head, "I feel confident. Slenderman has trained me for years for this. What I'm worried about is Zalgo. He never means good news. I just hope I can protect Slenderman from him".

Splendor gave me a concerned look, "Y/N you were just a baby when you met him and a child since you last saw him, how much do you remember?"

I looked away from him and saw the clock that read 9 in the morning.

"I remember his appearance.  He tried to kill Slenderman in front of me but luckily failed. Ever since then I promised myself I would do anything to keep Slenderman safe"

After I said that, Slenderman came with 5 plates that contained food.

"Are you ready for your task Y/N?" Slenderman asked while gently placing my plate in front of me.

I nodded, "Of course. I believe you trusted me with this for a reason."

Slenderman sat down to eat and soon Trender and Offender joined us.

(...)

"Here are the documents you may need to locate those 2." Slenderman gave me 2 yellow paper folders that contained information about the proxies.

"Y/N please come back alive," Splendor begged.

"Have fun kiddo but not too much fun," Offender chuckled but got slapped on the back by Trender.

I nodded at them and was about to walk away but a tendril wrapped my arm. I turned around and saw that it belonged to Slenderman.

"Don't fail me"

I nodded at Slenderman, "I promise sir" He then moved his tendril away from my arm. I walked outside the office and headed to my room to look through the papers.

(I'm changing their ages)

Timothy Patrick Wright

Age: 18

Came from an abusive father

Takes pills to fight Schizophrenia

Brian Thomas

Age: 18

Runs fast and dodges attacks easily

Secretly manipulating but clever

Antisocial and violent

I took out the photos and placed them in my pocket while leaving the folders on my desk.  I knew if I wasn't managed to convince them to join then I would have failed my mission and I would be forced to kill them. I gulped as I realized that thought. Slenderman entrusted me in this mission and I cannot let him down.

|~~~|

I finally made it to the town where they both lived. Apparently, those two were already friends which made my mission easier. All I need to do is find them both.

As if luck was on my side, I spotted the 2 guys a few feet away from me. We were walking towards each other but they both weren't paying attention in front of them which made me bump into their shoulders seeing as I was in the middle.

"Hey, watch where you're going," the one with the jacket yelled out.

I turned around and gave them a straight face, "Tim and Brian, I have been sent from my master to offer you two a deal."

"Who the fuck are you?" the same guy growled.

"I'm Y/N L/N and I'm-"

"You expect us to believe you're Y/N L/N? Like the urban tale that states you work for that faceless creature called Slenderman?"

I rolled my eyes, "Actually all of it is true.  He wants you two to become his proxies," I stated.

"How do we know you're not a crazy cosplayer?" The other person spoke out.

"You just have to trust me on this. Slenderman wants to form an army so we could defeat Zalgo. He thinks you two have the potential to join our crew"

"What happens if we reject the deal?" Tim asked.

"I would have to kill you which means I failed my mission," I answered.

They both stared at me for a few seconds before Tim spoke up, "Fine, we accept"

I raised my brow. This was easier than I originally thought. "You two have to follow me then," I said while walking straight.

I immediately knew they were going to attack me while my back was turned so I ducked and held onto Tim's shoulder while slamming him on the ground in front of me.  I turned around and saw Brian trying to throw a punch at me but I dodged it and kicked his legs which made him fall on top of Tim.

"Now do you boys believe me?" I asked with an amused tone.

"We believe you," Tim groaned.

(...)

Our way to the mansion was silent. I was still on guard if the guys tried to attack me from behind.  I looked up at the sky and saw smoke. I couldn't help but wonder where it was coming from. A house near the forest was probably burning. 

Finally, the mansion was in sight. I turned around only to see their shocked reactions. Tim had his mouth opened which made me smirk. "Careful, you don't want any flies to enter your mouth," I teased. He glared at me but I proceeded to walk straight.

I opened the door to the mansion and walked in. Immediately Slender appeared in front of me and gave me another yellow folder. "The other proxy cracked earlier than I expected. You must save him and bring him here before he dies in the fire!"

My eyes widen as the realization hit me. That smoke I saw came from no other than the other proxy.