Chapter 32

I was sitting down on a steel chair in a cold dark room. The pitch atmosphere made me struggle to take a look at my surroundings. I felt drowsy but I still felt my body being sore. When I wanted to open my mouth to breathe, I realized I had a gag around my mouth. I tried to move my arms but was unable to as my arms and legs were restrained into the mental chair.

The door in front of me had finally opened. I heard a light switch sound before the whole room was filled with light. I closed my eyes as I hissed.

"It's a pleasure having you join us Y/N." I heard a voice announce along with footsteps echoing throughout the room.

I finally opened my eyes and was able to take my surroundings. I was in a  lab with huge screens on my sides. A man wearing a lab coat and two soldiers behind him were in front of me.

I looked down and saw that I had cuts, blood, and bruises. What the hell had happened to me.

I tried to focus on the man's facial features but it was a blur. All I could see was his smug smile.

"It's been months and your friends have yet to save you. Seeing as you won't cooperate in giving us the secret of immortality nor Slenderman's location, I'll have to force you to lead us to them and kill them."

I violently tried to break free from the restraints but to no avail

"Brainwash her," he chuckled as he took a back step.

Two men with lab coats had entered the room and started typing on the computers. I still struggled to break free. 

"Take her gag off, I want to hear her screams."

One of the men stopped typing to get up and take the white gag off my mouth before continuing to type.

"I'm going to fucking kill you once I break free!" I screamed.

"Darling, the only people you will be killing are Slenderman and his slaves. You won't lay a finger on me. On the contrary, you'll protect me."

I felt pieces of metal wrap around my head, forcing me to look up. I felt excruciating pain in my body before everything went black.

I heard the sounds of flames before my senses came back. The pastas including Slenderman laid on the bloody floor in the mansion with flames surrounding them which slowly destroyed the mansion.

I felt empty. Even though I spent a few months with them, I no longer bothered to protect them. All I cared was to follow that man's orders.  

I closed the door before walking down on the porch but only to be greeted by a bunch of cars and the same man outside.

"Good work soldier. I think we're going to have you around for a long time."

I snapped my eyes open before I sat up and scanned my surroundings.

"What happened?" Zen asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

I stared at him for a few seconds as I felt relieved that I was in the forest and it was only a nightmare.

"Nothing," I said, still trying to catch my breath.

The nightmares still haunted me even if I took a small nap. There was no escape from them.

"That was barely ten minutes, are you sure you're alright?"

I nodded my head. "I'm fine," I insisted as I rubbed my eyes.

He studied me for a few seconds before looking away, letting out a huge sigh.

"How are things at the mansion?"