Chapter 46

Zalgo sat on his throne as he smirked at the pastas who were standing in the throne room. His plan has worked and soon everyone will be killed including Slenderman. He couldn't wait to see their reactions when Y/N arrives to kill them. There was nothing they could do to stop them. He would finally win the war.

"Slenderman, I'm surprised to see you and your so-called army here. Although I have to admit, it took you long enough to figure out you could teleport here."

Slenderman stood in front while his pastas were behind him. "Enough with that Zalgo. We wish for you to give us Y/N back now that we know she's alive and had asked us for help."

"To be exact, Dark Link is the one who asked for support. That traitor used my wife's name to make sure you would arrive."

"W-Wife?" Toby asked.

"Y/N and I wedded just yesterday," Zalgo lied. "But we had to delay our honeymoon because I saw this exact vision. Trust me when I say, you don't want to see her because she's pissed off that our plans had to be changed."

"Y/N wouldn't do that!" Ben yelled. "I saw her a few days ago and she looked the same! She would never marry someone like you!"

Zalgo's smirk disappeared. "You witnessed how she protected me when you were about to fight me. If that doesn't convince you then I don't know what will."

"Geez, I don't know, maybe by seeing her you son of a bitch!" Puppeteer yelled out.

Zalgo grinned as he stood up. The pastas got their weapons out for a possible attack.

"Alright then, may I present to you all my beautiful wife!" Zalgo announced as he pointed at the doors with his hand. The pastas all turned around to see a horrible sight after the doors had opened.

Y/N was walking on the carpet with her gaze directed on Zalgo while Dark Link walked behind her. The pastas looked at her as if she was a different version. Her e/c eyes were now replaced with the same shade as Zalgo's. Her kind smile was now turned into a sinister one.

The pastas were speechless as they moved to the side to let her walk by. Toby, who was excited to see her, walked up to her. "Y/N!" He smiled as he tried to hug her.

"Don't touch me!" She yelled as she grabbed his arm and knocked him off his feet, twisting his arm in the process. She threw him to the ground before proceeding to walk up the stairs to the throne. Dark Link looked at him with sympathy seeing as he couldn't do anything.

Masky was the first one to help him stand up.

"Wh-what's wrong with h-her?"

"I don't know," Masky whispered before he glanced at Jeff who was looking at Toby. "But we're about to find out."

Zalgo raised her left hand and kissed it, making sure the ruby on her ring was angled where it shined in their view. Dark Link stood beside Zalgo on his right.

"Zalgo, you should have told me they already arrived so we could get this over with." She spoke out.

Zalgo chuckled as they both sat on their thrones. She leaned her head on his shoulder. He adored how powerful he felt now that she was with him.

"Darling, I warned them you weren't happy about delaying our honeymoon."

"You bet I'm not," she turned around to glare at them.

"She didn't look like this when I saw her!" Ben claimed to the others as he looked at her with horror.

"My eyes turned red as soon as I married Zalgo. I turned into the queen of the under realm after all." She informed them.