Chapter 7

A day off meant a lazy day. You could sleep in, eat breakfast late, no training, and no missions for the day. One might think I would have done all those things but no, except for sleeping in and having breakfast late.

I yawned as I made my way towards the kitchen. I grabbed a bowl of cereal and filled it with milk (feel free to change it). As I entered the dining room I saw Puppeteer, Painter, and Jeff sitting at the table.

"Good morning doll" Puppeteer spoke out.

I yawned again and nodded my head. I sat in front of Puppeteer while Painter sat on his left and Jeff sat on my right.

"Doll?" Jeff asked. "Isn't it weird to call someone a nickname when you met them?"

I rolled my eyes while eating my food. "You called me sweet cheeks when I first met you, Jeff," I reminded him. Jeff was quiet after that. I couldn't help but smirk knowing I shut him up. "Where are the others?" I asked

"Perhaps you missed me?" Laughing Jack asked after teleporting in the empty seat next to me.

"Not really," I muttered under my breath.

"I think they all overslept," Laughing Jack laughed while unwrapping his candy. "Candy?" He offered me.

I shook my head and finished my breakfast.

"I'm just curious Y/N, what do you do during your free days," Puppeteer asked me.

I shrugged and took a glance at Painter who hasn't talked. "I train by myself to clear thoughts. It feels better than to train with others," I answered as I stood up and left the dishes on the sink. I then grabbed a water bottle.

I made my way to my room to change my outfit. I changed my clothes into a pair of leggings and a tank top. I got my F/C towel and went downstairs to the training room.

I placed my water bottle and towel on a nearby bench to get my boxing gloves. As I was putting on my gloves, I kept staring at the black punching bag in front of me.

I warmed up by bouncing on the spot, throwing some light punches, and doing some low light kicks. After 5 minutes, I then practiced those moves onto the punching bag.

Punching the bag has helped me let out my anger throughout the years. I remember when I was 7 I couldn't hit it which frustrated me. As I started getting older I got more strength which resulted me in destroying a punching bag every few months.

I smirked as I remembered those times. I was busy punching the bag that I didn't hear someone come in. They started to walk towards me when I heard their footsteps. I turned around and saw Masky silently staring at me.

"What do you want?" I asked as I took out my glove with my teeth. I then used my free hand to take the other glove off and made my way to the bench. I placed my gloves there and opened my water bottle.

"We have a day off and you still choose to train. Why is that?" He asked with his arms crossed.

I shrugged. "I guess I'm used to training every day. It feels weird not doing that," I answered before taking a sip out of my water bottle.

"I guess that's something that we could both relate to. We're both workaholics."

I took another sip before nodding. "Nice to know that"

"Well I'll leave you be," he said while exiting the room.

I stared at him until he left. I sighed and placed my boxing gloves on to practice again.

/~~~/

The day went by quick and as soon as I knew it, it was already dinner time. Our day off would finally come to its end in a few hours.