Chapter 8

I opened my eyes and groaned as I realized I woke up at exactly 6 in the morning. Immediately I heard 2 people arguing outside of the room. I grabbed the sides of my pillow and placed them near my ears so that I could block the muffled sounds away. Unfortunately, this didn't work. I heavily groaned again and got out of bed, stomping my way to the door.

I threw the door open and saw the Woods brothers glaring at each other. I cleared my throat which made them both look at me.

"It's barely 6 in the morning and you guys have the fucking audacity to argue when the rest of us are trying to sleep!" I exclaimed while glaring at them. "Can't you guys take that argument outside?"

"Good idea, no one will be able to hear your screams when I kill you," Sully said with a smirk while looking at Jeff.

"Really asshole? Did you forget who you're talking to? I'm Jeff the fucking killer!"

I rolled my eyes and sighed before grabbing their wrists and dragging them downstairs.

"What are you doing Y/N?" Jeff asked while trying to take my hand off.

"Teach you guys a lesson because clearly, you two are the most immature people I've ever met and I've experienced 13-year-olds," I exclaimed.

"I'm older than Jeff. He's the one that needs to be taught a lesson and I will happily do it!" Sully tried to take off my hand but failed.

Once we were outside the mansion, I kept dragging them to the forest. I threw them on the floor and sat down. "Clearly you guys haven't talked through about your problems. Both of you will be allowed to talk without the other interrupting, got it?" I asked with an angry tone. They both sighed and nodded.

"Seeing as I first met Jeff, he'll talk first" I stated.

"What that's not fair, I have more-" I glared at Liu which made him shut up.

"It pisses me off that Liu never told me he was alive. These past few weeks I always thought he was dead but no, he's perfectly alive and sitting right in front of me. So the first time I realized he was alive this whole time, I find out =he wants to kill me!" Jeff explained.

I nodded and looked at Liu. "So what's your side of the story?" I asked him.

"Jeff tried to kill me when he had a Joker moment so I want revenge"

"I already apologized"

"How can you apologize to someone who had your back and all of a sudden you're about to murder them?" Liu asked.

I tilted my head up and groaned, not wanting to deal with this. "What did Slenderman tell you guys yesterday?"

"Either we get along or we die," Jeff replied with an annoyed tone.

"Honestly I don't mind dying as long as I bring you with me," Liu snarled.

I got up and glared at the guys who were still sitting down. "Listen dimwits and I'm not going to repeat myself twice. It seems you guys need to understand each other's backstory. Liu, I understand you want to kill your brother since he almost killed you and Jeff I understand you're mad that Liu never bothered to tell you that he was alive but you got to understand you were the one that almost killed him even if you regret it. You both have to accept the fact you two have to get along because you're Creepypastas. You may not be proxies, thank god, to have to constantly work together but you could get an assigned mission that requires you two to work together. I'll leave you guys to talk but for Slenderman's sake, don't kill each other."

I left them and headed back to the mansion. As soon as I got inside, the proxies stood by the staircase. I was about to ask them what were they doing up until I realized we had our morning patrol in the forest.