Chapter 48

(~Two weeks earlier, right after the first battle with Zalgo (Chapter 37)~)

The creepypastas all lay in the living room, bleeding uncontrollably. They couldn't believe what just happened.

"My brothers!" Slenderman yelled as he held his wound.

Splendor was the first one to come out of the living room. He gasped before teleporting out to get medical kits.

Trender and Offender then came out. They stared in horror at the sight of all the pastas being critically injured.

"What happened?" Offenderman asked as he tried to look for Y/n.

"Where's Y/N?" Trenderman asked as he sat down and helped Masky cover his wound.

"She's, she's with Zalgo," Masky answered him.

"What?"

"She sacrificed herself for us," Slenderman elaborated.

Bottles of alcohol were dropped behind Slenderman. Splendor had dropped them when he heard what his brother had said.

Offender growled before pinning his wounded brother onto the wall.

"This is your fucking fault, you hear me! If she dies, I'll be the one to personally kill you! Or better yet, if Zalgo uses her as a weapon and tries to kill you, I won't be stopping her!"

Trenderman placed a hand on his shoulder. "Brother, calm down."

"Funny how this whole time you were afraid that she was going to kill you so you made sure to make her life miserable." He pushed him further causing his brother to hiss in pain. "You unintentionally caused the prophecy to happen."

Trenderman pushed his brother away before glancing at the wound his brother had.

"Why didn't our immortality work!" Jeff hissed as Splendor was dabbing alcohol on him.

"You didn't fucking tell them!" Offender was about to reach toward Slenderman again but was stopped by Trender.

"Where's Sally?" L.J randomly asked as he looked around.

Splendor stood up before glancing upstairs. He teleported himself to Sally's room.

Offenderman teleported in front of Slenderman before proceeding to use his tentacles to choke him.

"Are you happy? This whole time you didn't give her immortality so now that she's with the enemy, there's a higher chance that he'll kill her!"

"What do you mean she's not immortal?" Puppeteer hissed as he disinfected his wound. "And what the hell do you mean he didn't tell us? Did you know our immortality didn't work?"

Offenderman let his tentacles loose, taking a step back. "You should answer your pastas, truthfully."

Slenderman sighed before answering, "She was immortal."

Offenderman was about to attack him but Masky stood up. "That's not true. Y/N took a bullet for Toby and she nearly died from it. Both Hoodie and Toby can confirm it." The other proxies nodded in agreement.

"That can't be possible, she's his first proxy." Jeff pointed out.

"It's true," E.J stood up. "When she brought Liu to the mansion, he and Jeff fought. When she tried to break them up, she got pushed and cut her arm. I treated it and I can confirm her blood was red. She's mortal."

"What the fuck? Why?" Jeff looked at Slenderman in disbelief. "She's the most skilled one out of all of us! Wouldn't it make sense she's the one that has to stay alive?"