19

*cheeks*

———

Renjun had just finished practicing some of his vocal assessments when he left the vocal room, bringing him into the quiet SM hallway. He's amazed at how far his singing has come, and he can't wait for their debut so that he can show it off to the world.

He was off for his korean lessons when running footsteps came from behind him, catching his attention. He watched as Haechan ran passed him, giving Renjun a wave in his bright yellow school uniform. Renjun waved back letting him pass as he heard other voices yelling for him.

"Yah Hyuck hold up—" Mark yelled. " Oh hey Renjun." Mark greeted as he ran for his friend. Renjun watched as Mark ran, not noticing the girl who was also making her way past him, bumping into him in the process.

"Oh i'm sorry." Her voice was soft as she bowed in forgiveness. Renjun bowed back, not exactly sure what to say. He only managed to catch a short glimpse of her dark round eyes that looked back at him, before she turned away, her black locks blocking his view of her. She ran off into the same direction as the other two, leaving him staring at the back of her figure, also in the same yellow uniform, until she was completely gone. He wasn't sure what thoughts were running through his mind. But he has the needed to know who she was.
Another pair of slow footsteps met up with him, joining him as his stared at nothing.

"Who was that?" Renjun looked to Jeno, who's hands were in his pockets as he examined the look on Renjun's face.

"I don't suggest going for her." Jeno laughed. That wasn't the question Renjun had. He simply wanted to know who she was. "She's Mark's girlfriend."

"Oh." Renjun let out. "I wasn't thinking about that anyways." He said defensively as Jeno let out a chuckle.

"Sure sure. I'll see you at dance practice today." He said, giving Renjun a pat on the shoulder before going to join the other three.

Renjun shook the the thoughts out of his head as he continued walking, noticing a bright object on the floor, next to his feet.

He picked it up, examining it. It was a keychain. A glittery purple smiley face connected to a soft and cute fox keychain.

But the part that drew him the most was the well decorated pen drive they both held onto.

The letters 'J.J' written neatly on its side.

———

The sound of edm piercing his ears as Renjun walks into the rowdy house. Colourful lights floating through the house as he weaves his way through the bodies in the room. What was once a perfectly clean and peaceful house had turn into a rich kids frat house.

Most of his members were dancing or drinking and were way to busy to notice him, some of the 127 guys were having a go at beer pong, where he noticed the rich frat boy himself winning against the reigning champ, Moon Taeil, Shua beside him, hyping him up as much as she can. Some of the members had brought their soulmates, something Renjun wouldn't do as there is no way he wants Jaein near a bunch of drunk guys, but the other soulmates have been friends with them for years, so it isn't weird to have them around.

He stumbles into the living room area, finding Jaemin laying face down on the couch, Jeno by his side.

"What happened to him?" Renjun asks as he walks over to them.

"RENJUN-AH!!" Jaemin sits up excitedly, his arms flying up as he lays his eyes on the well dressed boy. Jeno supporting Jaemin as he lies back down on the couch, his face scrunching up.