29

"Your hair's so soft." Renjun said as he played with Jaein's hair, letting it flow through his fingers.

"Thanks." She chimes, her voice vibrating through his body as she doesn't bother lifting her head from his chest. They're laying on the living room couch of the dream dorm. Which isn't the most romantic of places, but the games scattered on the floor, the random jumpers that hung from the sofas and the light smell of snacks created a comfortable atmosphere. But the main part is that they are enjoying each others company. It's the one time they both really get a break. For Jaein, it's a break from her current hectic schedule, comeback promotions, interviews, she's lucky she gets to spend time with her boyfriend like this. And for Renjun, it's time to begin practice for the many shows he has coming up, especially his upcoming world tour which he almost totally forgot about. To just lay with her, and not care about it, is much needed.

"No but seriously, what do you use? My hair is so crusty." He asks as he compared his hair in one hand and hers in the other, pouting at the difference. Jaein laughs, lifting her hand up to feel it for herself.

"Oh you weren't kidding." She commented, looking down at his face. "I mean I can lend you my shampoo and you can see if it works for you, but I think you should stop dying it for a while."

"Wait that just reminded me, I still have your clothes from the other day." Renjun remembers, taking Jaein's hand from his head and placing it in his own.

"Can I keep them here, y'know, just incase I need them at some point." Jaein suggested.

"Definitely." Renjun agrees, with a small smirk.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Like what?" He looks at her innocently, the smirk growing on his face telling her otherwise. Jaein shakes her head, letting out a small chuckle before giving her boyfriend a small peck on the cheek. It was a small gesture, though it seems to have an impact on him. Renjun pauses, letting his cheeks burn slightly as he stares at her. They have been close this entire time, their faces not too far apart. But the reality of how close she was seemed to have just hit him then. He can feel her breath softly tickling at his skin. He can see the way her dimples formed on her cheeks, though he already has it memorised.
The sparks are back. The gold behind her eyes pulls him in, and she seems to get it too. He slowly places a hand on her cheek, his eyes shifting from her eyes to her lips, asking for permission. She leans in, her soft lips against his as he holds his breath, amazed by the sudden rush he feels. Time stops for them as they linger in each other's scent, lips interlocked. They stay that way for a while, before pulling apart. Eyes on each other once more.

"The fact that I can kiss you is insane." He mumbles, licking his lips slightly. He can feel her heart against his chest, beating in tune with his.

"Do you wanna do that again?" She asked politely, eyes locked on his lips.

"Yes. Please." He answers eagerly before smashing his lips against hers once more. Renjun bringing her hand which had been in his and placing it onto his chest, letting her hold herself onto of him as a flurry of electricity waves through them. Jaein wrapping her hand behind his neck, deepening the kiss as Renjun let out a small muffled whimper. He is drunk on the feelings she gave him, drunk on her. The mess of feelings he'd never felt. He loves everything she has to offer.

Renjun is obsessed.

He places a hand on her waist as he opens his mouth wider, Jaein following the action wordlessly. Jaein is a good kisser and he couldn't care less about where she learned it from, in fact, he thanks them. If it wasn't for them he couldn't let his hand drown in her soft locks and his ears with the noises he had never heard before. Jaein's hand fisted at his t-shirt as his hand managed to duck underneath her blouse, caressing her skin carefully with his thumb. With their legs tangled, the two couldn't stop.