9

"Who is it?" Jaemin asks at the direction of the door . There was a knock but Renjun isn't phased by it, instead he is focusing on his heart that is beating unusually fast.

'knock knock'

"Just open it, it's probably Chenle being bored," Renjun complains before landing on the bed with a thump.

Jaemin reluctantly goes to open the door as Renjun sighs, turning on his phone to look at messages that failed to go through to his soulmate.

She's probably fine and I'm just overthinking things.

A part of him can't help but feel as if she's close, he thinks the desperation is really getting to him to the point where he genuinely thinks she's here.

"Ya Chen-Oh?Jaein-ssi?"His ears perk up at the name as his breath gets caught in his throat. His head snaps to look in the direction of the door, hoping it's who he thinks it is. He catches sight of a familiar forehead in front of Jaemin, and his heart begins to race. The timing couldn't be more perfect. He shouldn't have doubted his soulmate senses, because here she is, when he never thought she'd be.

He hastily slides off the bed and runs to the door, pushing Jaemin out in the process. His mind is racing too fast to think as the only thing on his mind is her. He doesn't hesitate before grabbing JaeIn's wrist and pulling her into the room, closing the door as he pushes her against it. He feels the tingles rush through him, as he takes everything in. Their heartbeats are in sync as they search each other's eyes, watching the sparks dance behind them. Renjun notices JaeIn's fast breathing, and the sense of relief in her eyes. They're faces close together, neither saying a word.

It was when JaeIn pulls him into a hug, closing the gap between them, that Renjun completely melts.

"I-i miss you." JaeIn breathes softly into Renjun's ear, sending a sensation down his spine.

"I..missed you too." Renjun says holding her tightly. "So much."

--------

"Something doesn't feel right." Taeil says as he enters the room he shares with Taeyong that is filled with most members of 127.

"Hm? Why?" Taeyong asks, looking up from his switch. Some of the others stopped their conversation to listen to the eldest

"It's Haechan, he just did something really...strange." Taeil explains as he sits beside Taeyong, creating a dip in the bed.

"When is he not." Yuta comments.

"Yeah but like this was really weird."

"Hyung just tell us." Doyoung says, wanting him to get to the point.

"Okay well, just now, he asked me if I could go to the pharmacy and get him some soulmate sickness pills." Taeil explains causing everyone in the room to stop what they're doing.

"W-what?" Johnny gasps in disbelief. Everyone has their mouths open, unsure of what the information is supposed to mean.

"What did you do?" Jaehyun asks curiously, wondering if this is connected to Renjun, or if the kids just have a habit of keeping their soulmates a secret.

"Well I got them for him, being the good hyung I am. I gave them to him and he just said, 'thanks, it's for a friend by the way.' And then he just walked off as if it was nothing." Taeil continues. Taeyong is silent and Jaehyun knows he's in deep thought, trying his best to find a solution or an explanation.

"Maybe he has found his soulmate." Yuta suggests.

"And not tell us? That doesn't really sound like Haechan." Johnny scoffs. Jaehyun has no doubt it is for Renjun, knowing that the kid has been a bit off due to his soulmate situation.