1

2 0 1 8

Jaein watches as her brother performs. She really wants to laugh at him, but can't bring her self to. Mainly because he's actually doing well, and she genuinely feels proud of him.
The crowd cheers as they sing along to the addicting chorus of 'touch'. A smile grew on Jaein's face as her bias takes centre stage, looking cute as usual. She sighs wishing he had actual lines and wasn't just used as an instrument. The whole performance makes her feel warm. It's one of those songs that can really cheer someone up.

Just as her brother's stage is about to end, Jaein's group is called to get ready for theirs.

"Which group is this?" Mira asks confused as she sits in front of the screen, watching the group perform.

"Nct Dream." Jaein answers looking up at the screen, the camera focuses on a boy with a nice face. A really nice face. She wasn't exactly sure which member he is, but she knows he's one of the Chinese members. He has good looks and his dancing looks effortless. His voice was one of the most entrancing features, along with his over all vibe.

Ugh this is why people can't stay biased

"But didn't Nct just perform?"
"That was Nct 127" Jaein has explained the Nct concept to her more times than she could count, but most of the time Mira either doesn't listen or is busy commenting about how hot her brother is.

"What-"

"ALRIGHt come on girlies we need to get our mics on, and Mira I swear to god if Jaein has to explain the Nct concept to you one more time I'm leaving you here." Manager Jisoo orders, making Jaein laugh.

They get onto the stage, the sound of the crowd slowly being drowned by the familiar music that flows into Jaein's ears, making her feel safe. She smiles widely. She loves this. She absolutely loves performing. This has been her dream since she was a child, and it hits her every time she's on stage or in the studio, that she really is living her dream. Her group, Present, is currently very successful, and is at what they like to call the 'peak of our careers', but they might get even bigger in the future. Which is why Present is the only thing Jaein wants to focus on, for now.

Jaein got to her main part, the iconic Jaein dance break, making the crowd cheer. Her charisma glowing. The fans like to say how her  personality changes when she's on and off stage. She explained that being on stage and performing for them is what she loves the most, her problems tend to leave her body when she's performing.
But then the song ends.
She gets off the stage feeling, elated. She hugs the girls, despite being super sweaty, they were just proud of each other. They always are.

"We'll save you a seat, Jaeinnie." Suyoung says as the rest of the girls went back out to watch the rest of the show. Jaein needs some fresh air since she didn't really do well in crowded places for too long. Jaein is an introvert. Being alone is what gives her energy, so going to major events and shows really tire her out.

She knows that if she went out the way they came in the place will be filled with paparazzi, and that would defeat the purpose of her wanting to leave in the first place. She looks around the building, filled with busy people scurrying around with clothes and microphones. She was about to ask her manager before she catches a sign that has the word 'ROOF' written clearly on it. Perfect.
She glances around, making sure no one is looking at her before sneaking into the door. She quickly runs up the stairs, not wanting to be caught. The stairway is well lit and she has no doubt that there are cctvs, though she couldn't care less. It's not like she's technically doing anything illegal.

She moves swiftly, trying to be as silent as possible. But before she can reach the top, her body collides into something warm.

It is sudden but she knows it is person. Instead of letting herself fall onto them she held her hands out onto the steps so that she was right above them, trying not to crush their body.

Her eyes immediately being pulls towards thiers. She finds herself immersed in them. Specks of gold played behind the brown eyes as they stared deeply into hers. A warm sensation stirs inside her, a sense of euphoria running around her mind and showering her as her heart pumps wildly, she can feel his do the exact same. They were in sync. It is an amazing feeling, one she has never felt before. She has no idea what is going on but she immediately tries to push it away, knowing she probably shouldn't be feeling it. And she wasn't the only one.

She stands up as he quickly steps away from her. They look at each other, breathing hard, both with confused looks on their faces. She uses this moment to take in the boys slender figure and his face as he fixes himself up. Her heart is beating fast and her face is warming up, a feeling she never thought she could feel when she first met someone.
She can't help but think about how stunning he is as her mind attempts to process the information she had just received.
So far she knows, he's he's the dude in nct dream.

And he might be her soulmate.

He points to the door that led to the roof and she simply nods and follows him through the door.

"Well, fuck."

They look at each other, surprised that they had said it at the same time.

eeee I know this was weird and my writing kinda sucks but like I'm trying I guess 😔✌️anyways hope that was fine

anyways hope that was fine. Have a good day :))