25

"Yah you guys need to stop asking us about struggling in maths we all suck that's why we're kpop idols." Cheri scolds the camera as the rest burst into a fit of laughter.

"Okay next question." Tori announces as she pulls out a piece of paper from the question box, reading it aloud. "Hi I am a struggling high school student who has had a crush on one of my classmates for the past two years - awww - what do you guys suggest I do because I can't take it anymore. Also I love you guys." The girls cooing at the question once Tori had finished.

"That's so cutee." Suyoung pouts, Tori agreeing with her as she places the paper aside.

"I say just be forward about your feelings with them, there's not much to loose, if they no it's their loss for missing out on such an amazing person." Mira advices, the girls nodding along.

"You'll never know what they think of you until you confess." Tori says.

"That's really all we can really say anyways." Cheri laughs. Tori passes the box over to Cheri who pulls out the next question. "Wow okay-- Hello present unnies~ I had recently found my soulmate but I don't know what to do. He's a complete stranger and things are really awkward at the moment. Even though were meant to be I feel shy around him and I don't know what to do to make it more natural between us. Thank you so much for reading my question~"

The members turn their attention to Tori, because as far as the fans are aware, she's the only member who has a soulmate. Suyoung doesn't think the public need to know, and the company very much agrees. They're pretty good at keeping it lowkey anyways. Jaein has no intention of telling anyone, especially at this point in time. She's been too busy to even talk to him, and she isn't even trying to avoid calling him, her schedule is just too packed.

"When it comes to soulmates it really does vary from each person, but I suggest to ask each other questions and just talk, even if it's awkward, trust me it'll be worth it and things will get more and more natural." Tori explains.

"Wow what a professional." Mira comments earning a smirk from Tori. "Even though we have like three members with soulmates we're pretty useless at this topic." She lets out a loud laugh as the others snap their head to the wide eyed staff.

"Okay cut!!" Jaein exclaims, breaking the awkward silence that had fallen. She sends a warning glare to Mira, who has just realised what she just said.

"Mira-yah..." Suyoung shakes her head, unsurprised.

"OH Sorry uhh...lets just edit that out." Mira apologises as the staff began to whisper between themselves, no doubt wondering who the third member is.

"I wish I could edit your mouth off of your face." Jaein mutters, loud enough for the girls to hear as they try to stifle their laughter.

"Okay you guys can pick up from Mira's 'wow professional'" The content director tells as they fix themselves up a bit. Suyoung looks at the camera, clearing her throat.

"Yeah talking to each other is really important, talk about your fears, desires, your secrets...you'll definitely be comfortable by then." Suyoung smiles.

"Something's wrong if you feel uncomfortable after learning everything about them." Jaein comments. "But if you're meant to be I'm sure you'll love everything about each other."

"It's Jaein isn't it." Jisoo looks around the room at the girls who failed to hold eye contact with her. Especially Jaein, who's eyes were locked on the patch on her hand, which hid itself under a small coat of concealer. She isn't sure how her manager figured it out, but it doesn't take a genius, there were only three of them without soulmates. But she knows once Jisoo knows, there's no going back to her secret endeavors. She isn't sure whether she's relieved or not. There was something that felt good about doing things secretly, the Tokyo trip is probably the best example of that.