6

"So, that must have been awkward." Haechan says, leaning against Renjun's doorway. Renjun turns around in his chair to look at him. Renjun is drawing, trying to shake away the alcohol that he just downed. It is a drawing of a small lavender plant. He isn't sure why he's drawing it, but he just thinks their pretty.

"Surprisingly not actually, I was very out of it so I basically told him everything." Renjun explains as Haechan enters the room and plops onto Renjun's bed.

"You should tell me."He suggests.

"What you saw was basically it." Renjun says as he continues drawing.

"Damn I can hardly believe you guys are soulmates."

"That's pretty much our main problem. Even I can't believe it." Renjun scoffs.

"Well I'm glad you told Jaehyun hyung about it, other than me, he's probably the best person for you to talk to." Haechan Comments as he plays with Renjun's plushies.

"Yeah I guess so, he's a good hyung. " Renjun says as he turns back to Haechan.

"Yeah and Jaein is his sister."

"Huh?" Renjun asks, not sure if he heard him right.

"Jaein is Jaehyun's sister." Haechan repeats looking up from the plushy.

"What." Renjun says blanky.

"You didn't know?!" Haechan shoots up in surprise. Renjun's mind draws a blank.

"Yeah I lived in America for four years."

"My brother is under SM too."

"I grew up singing, whilst my brother rapped but he ended up being a better singer than me."

"I actually came here for my brother, but I thought I'd see you too."

"I actually wanted to be an idol before my brother, but the moment he got scouted he wanted as well. Which is kinda annoying not gonna lie."

...

"AHHHHHHHH HOW DID I NOT NOTICE??!!"

-----

"Wow so it is true! Jaein-ssi must be a big fan of nct, to know all of their dances." Says the weekly idol host through the screen. Jaein did a random play dance to prove that she knows all the dances to Nct's songs, and she did them all successfully. Which made Renjun really proud despite knowing it wasn't because of him.

"Haha yes I am!" Jaein smiles, making Renjun's heart beat faster.

"I heard your brother is a member of Nct." The host asks.

"Ah yeah, Jaehyun is my older brother." She says before Jaehyun's face shows up on the bottom of the screen. Haechan presses pause on the video.

"See! I told you it's common knowledge." He says, nudging Renjun who stares directly at the screen, wondering how he hadn't gotten it before.

"Now that I know, I can see it." Renjun says pointing at the two faces on the screen.

"The dimples." Haechan says simply.

"The dimples." Renjun agrees. Jaein is a lot more tan than Jaehyun, which was what most likely caused Renjun to not notice as Jaehyun is basically a vampire.

Haechan  presses the play button on the video and the two continue to watch.

"Do you have a bias?" The host asks randomly, causing Jaein to laugh. "Other than your brother of course."