20

Jaein sucks in a large breath, her eyes flying open. Something about the warmth that pressed against her back felt strange, it does't feel like she is alone. She looks down at the arms that hugs her waist, widening her eyes at the soft breathing she feels against her neck. She has no idea who the person is, and she isn't really ready to find out either, remembering she is in a house filled with men.

Jaein attempts to pry the hands away only for the person to hug her even tighter. She feels slightly relieved, aware that the person is a girl based on the pressure against he back. She clears her throat, hoping it would wake the up the other person. They seem to stir at the sound, making Jaein do it even louder.

"Ugh shut up." The voice groans as they untangle their arms from Jaein's waist, letting her free. Jaein sits up, turning her head to the person who slept beside her. The first thing that Jaein notices is that she is definitely not a member of nct. The girl rubs her eyes, her hair splaying across her pillow as she squints her eyes at Jaein. She pauses before widening her eyes, immediately jumping up at Jaein, tackling her back onto the bed. Jaein let out a yelp at the sudden impact, she is definitely awake now.

"WHO ARE YOU??" The girl yells into Jaein's face. Jaein recognises her now that she has a full veiw of her. It's a sight anyone would love to see, the girl people are so used to only seeing on a tv screen. The famous actress, Gyo Shin-Ae, is currently yelling at her for being in her own bedroom. "YOU'RE A SASAENG AREN'T YOU?!"

"Wha-what's happening?" A hungover voice stirs, her head popping up at the tail of the bed. Jaein couldn't help but stare at the girl's face, how effortlessly stunning she looks.

"It's a sasaeng, we better warn the boys about it." Shin-ae tells the other girl, pointing at Jaein, who simply scoffs at the accusation. The girl climbs onto the bed, giving Shin-ae a questioning look.

"You need to put your glasses on." She shakes her head, helping Jaein up from Shin-ae's hold on her. "She's Jaein from Present. The fact that you're calling her a sasaeng is very insulting." Jaein can already tell she is going to love this girl. She gives the girl a thankful smile before fixing up her shirt.

"Ah an idol." The actress mumbles as she eyes Jaein, seemingly examining everything about her. "But why are you even here?"

"This is literally my house." Jaein answers lifting a brow, a sudden fit of laughter coming from the other girl as realisation seems to hit Shin-ae in the face.

"Why didn't you just tell me from the start?" She asks in annoyance, running a hand through her long hair.

"It was kinda funny." Jaein shrugs, earning a glare from the annoyed actress.

"Sorry for barging into your bedroom like this." The other girl apologises, nudging Shin-ae who simply rolls her eyes. "I'm Mari, Taeyong's soulmate."

"Ahh that makes sense, I'm Jaein. Ren-uh...Jaehyun's sister." She introduces, almost slipping out the fact that she is Renjun's soulmate. She kinda wants to tell them, knowing that the nct soulmates are all friends with each other. She also knows they're the only other people who will fully understand her situation. But now probably isn't a good time, considering the way she woke them up this morning.

"Gyo Shin-ae, you probably know." Shin-ae adds, still glaring at her.

"Doyoung right?" Jaein says earning a sigh of confirmation from Shin-ae. "Well, I should probably head downstairs and make some hangover soup for everyone. You guys should go back to sleep." Jaein suggests as she gets up from the bed, it is 5:34 am, though it is normal for she is well aware that it isn't for others, after the year of nagging from Renjun. But especially after a night of partying, these guys should definitely get some rest.