17

"You understand what tomorrows schedule looks like for you right?" Suyoung asks seriously, making sure Jaein has thought everything through.

"Why are you so worried?" Jaein lifts a brow, ready to leave for her date with Renjun, she is well aware of her busy day tomorrow which does clash with the fact that she has no idea how long the date is going to last.

"It's just..." Suyoung starts, trailing off. " I want you to at least get some sleep tonight."

"Of course I wi--what do you think I'm going to do?"

"Just in case you guys decide to do...it, we need you back awake...and walking." Suyoung informs as Jaein covers her now red face with her hands. This is exactly why she didn't want to tell them about her date.

"AAggh stop nooo...it's not going to happen." She groans, not wanting to be apart of this conversation anymore. She just wants to go on a calm picnic but Suyoung is making it a much bigger deal than it should be.

"She's right you should take precautions." Tori advises as she walks into the living room, holding up two small square packets, it's packaging shining underneath the light. Jaein's eyes widening at the sight. "You can never be so sure."

"Oh my god please." At this rate Jaein is reconsidering even going. Tori slides them towards Jaein, making sure she puts it into her bag and most likely wouldn't let her leave until she does.

"Do you want me to speak from experience?" Tori asks, still waiting for Jaein to put it in her bag. She gives in, letting out a frustrated sigh as she puts it into a deep pocket of her bag, so that she will never have to see it again.

"Can I go now?" Jaein snaps, just wanting to leave already.

"Wait." Suyoung crouches down to Jaein's face, wiping her cheek. "There was an eyelash on your cheek." She steps back, Tori joins her as the two observe her appearance. "I think she looks great." Suyoung says looking at Tori for reassurance. Tori nods in agreement.

"It's just that scowl on her face that's ruining it." Tori comments, making Jaein scowl even more. "Heyy it's your first date with him, we just want to make sure everything goes perfect."

"Thanks, but I really need to get going now." She says, grabbing her bag off the table and making her way towards the door.

"Aww look at her, she's all grown up." She heard Suyoung coo as she left the building. She rolls her eyes at the comment, as if these girls weren't there when she dated other guys, the only difference with this one is that he's her soulmate.

Jaein arrives at her house, the place where she'll be meeting Renjun before the date. The house is empty as she enters, just as she had expected. The shiny white walls greeting her along with the polished furniture, Jaehyun must have gotten this place cleaned after their previous guests.
This is Jaein and Jaehyun's house, they had bought the house together as a retirement gift for their parents. However, their parents didn't want it as they don't plan to retire for another decade, so ever since then they had been using it for themselves instead of getting their own places. It is the perfect home, it has a pool, a large yard, four bedrooms (all ensuites except for one) and a great living and dining area to entertain guests. While Jaein and Jaehyun stay at the dorms they often rent it out to holiday makers in order to make some extra money. It's far away from the city, making it a very private space, the area is filled with nature, and is only one bike ride away from the stunning hill that overlooks the area, which is exactly where Jaein plans to go for her date.

She packs up the stuff she plans to bring for the picnic, the blanket, drinking glasses and some juice, sandwiches she made earlier today and some strawberries, placing them all into a picnic basket. She clasps her hands as she looks at the basket, excited for her date.
The doorbell rings as Jaein's heart thumps against her chest, swallowing hard as she makes her way towards it. She fixes her coffee brown dress in the hallway mirror,  it reached slightly above her knees, the short puffy sleeves complementing her small size. She is wearing tights underneath it, well aware she is about to ride a bike. Jaein hadn't bothered too much with her hair, knowing it will end up being messed up by the helmet anyways, she simply let it flow over her shoulders.