30

"He hasn't said anything?" Renjun asks nervously, not knowing what would happen now that Jaehyun is aware of them. They had wanted to tell him for a while, but in the mess of things they never got to it. He would have found out no matter what, but Jaein had wanted it to be from her at least. She seems to be quite bad at telling people important information.

"Nope." Jaein replies whilst checking her phone, Renjun making sure she wouldn't trip as they walk down the sm hallway. They had just finished a session for their collab, they were able to find a track that worked well their lyrics, thanks to Shua's genius producing.

"Is that a good sign?"

"Hah." She lets out a small chuckle. "Never." She doesn't look as worried about it as Renjun did, which makes him think he's making it bigger than it is. But then again it'll probably more awkward for him than it would be for her. "He didn't  react well when he found out I was dating Mark. But you're my soulmate so it'll probably be better."

"I'm going to be seeing him in....now." Renjun says as he stops in front of the practice room door. "Am I going to die?"

"Only time will tell." Jaein says dramatically as she presses a hand against Renjun's cheek. "Now go on my sweet lover, the country needs you."

"I'll send you letters everyday to remind you of my love." Renjun joins in as the two giggled, wishing that they could just stay in their own world.

"Are you guys gonna keep going or are you going to go in?" Haechan interrupts from beside them, a look of disgust on his face. Jaein rolls her eyes at her freind before looking back at her soulmate.

"Let me know how it goes." Jaein reminds as Renjun nodds, about to enter.

"You should say hi to some of the guys while you're here, they've been missing you." Haechan offers before she could turn to leave.

"It has been a while, but uhh-" Jaein hesitates

"I know you want to see them." Haechan persuades before swinging an arm around her shoulders, lifting a knowing brow.

"Fine." Jaein gave in as the two enter, Renjun following close behind.

"Guys, look who I found!" Haechan announces, grabbing the other members attention.

"Hi~" She waves at the group of men. It was meant to be a 127/dream practice, which meant they would all be here, however by the looks of it there are more people than he had expected, seeing as some of the wayv guys must have stayed after their practice session.

"Jaein!" Johnny cheers happily at the sight of her, excitedly offering her a hug. The other members had basically ignored her for a bit, however the moment Mark had went up to her to talk, they knew they could too. Renjun sunk into the back, talking to Winwin, who he hadn't seen for a while, but keeping an eye on Jaein's interactions with the members. He also couldn't help but notice someone burning holes into the side of his head. He tries not to look back at Jaehyun, scared he might want to talk.

"You grew up so fast." Doyoung let out a fake sniffle as Jaein laughed. "It's making me feel old."

"You are old." Haechan teases earning a glare from Doyoung. It's weird to see how close she was with the guys. It's obvious that she had quite a presence with them for a while, being both Jaehyun's sister and Mark's girlfriend. They got to watch her grow as a person for a few years, something Renjun feels slightly envious about.

"Anyways, anything interesting going on for you?" Asks Yuta curiously. "Specifically your love life?"

"Yah hyung-" Mark tries to intervene.