32

(i will not shut up about Renjun ending fairy^^)

At the bright hour of 7am, Jaein lays stiff in her bed. The fabric beneath her almost hard as her mind tries to process the information she was given the moment she woke up. She had turned her phone off, overwhelmed by everything, not before sending Renjun a message to not worry. It was supposed to be Present's first day of break, but by the looks of it she may have have shortened their holiday. Jaein stares at the deathly white ceiling above her, her brain scattered as her breathing thickens, memories resurfacing as it shadows her once again. The silence in the dorm was loud with the members still asleep, it was deafening Jaein with worry.

As today she isn't Jung Jaein, the famous kpop idol known for her sweet voice and lovely personality. But she was Jung Jaein, the alleged high school bully, who was undeserving of anything she had achieved.

"What's gonna happen when people find out about this huh? How are you ever gonna be an idol with this on your record?" Tami's spat as she pointed at the red bruise forming on her cheek. "We can't have that can we?"

"I..I'm so sorry--"

"Theres one way to make sure it doesn't get out." She came closer, whispering into Jaein's ear as her hot breath burned Jaein's skin. "Let me fucking break you."

Jaein turned her phone back on as she slowly got back into reality, watching her notifications explode, desperately trying to catch out those that matter to her.

manager jisoo
we've sent a driver to pick you up, we need you here now.

peachboy
i'm out the back of ur dorm if u need me to pick u up
the car that's trying to pick u up got fking mobbed

moomin<3
jaein i'm so sorry
pls call me if you need to, i'll be here
i will literally beat that bitch up i swear to god

hyuck
dude this svcks
sucks*

Stepping out of bed, she dials her brother's number, finally ready to face the true horrors of what the media can do to someone.

"Was the article true? Did you really bully your classmate?" The reporters voice is muffled through the car window as Jaein looks forward, ignoring the blinding flashes and people rushing towards the car, their loud voices yelling over each other. Jaehyun tries his best to drive through the crowd, the title 'Jung Jaehyun runs over crazy reporters while trying to defending a high school bully' started to form above his head, but the last thing the Jung family needs is a bad reputation. He furrows his brows as Jaein takes in a long suffocated breath. Everything feels as if it was starting to press onto her, and now she has to watch her every move. Breathing freely would be a privilege.

click, click, click

"Do you regret what you did?"

click, click, click

"How do you think your fans feel?"

click, click, click

Jaein turns to look at the mob, seeing a group of what looked like a group of dissapointed 'fans', who aren't hesitating with their words or their signs. She swallows the build up of sadness that is beginning to rise in her throat as the group passes her. She is safely in the parking lot, barely.

"You okay?" Jaehyun asks the question for about the twentieth time this whole ride, each time she answered the same thing.

"I don't know man." She sighs as she pulls her hair back, the fact that all of this was happening is still trying to sink itself in. "I'm not doing too well." He had watched her cry when she read the full article, it felt obvious that she isn't in the best state. It was lucky that he had taken her phone away before she was able to read the comments, she would have broken down otherwise.