3~ And We Met Again

?? POV~

I saw her getting scared and started walking towards her. Huh, she'll hit me? She probably doesn't even know who I am. Mark Lee does not take anyone's punches and this tiny girl in front of me thinks she can hit me? As I stepped towards her, she started stepping backwards. Her back hit the door. She was about to turn and runaway when I blocked her way. The distance between us was almost non-existent. I saw every detail of her face, how her hair was messed up, how she shut her eyes out of fear, how her lower lip was taken hostage by her teeth. 

At this point, my breath was literally fanning her face. I was about to speak up when I heard a static screeching in my ear piece, "Get out of there Mark and don't forget to take man. You have 5 minutes. The van is at the gate." Doyoung hyung commanded.  "Ok, meet you in 5."I replied back. 

She opened her eyes after listening my voice. I turned around and walked away from trying to pick up the enemy but after taking a few steps away from her I felt her running towards me. Turning around, I saw her throwing the vase in my direction. My reflexes kicked in and I duck down immediately, the vase flew past me and hit the wall at the back. I lunged towards her, pinning her down on the ground. I stared coldly at her. She started shivering and started begging, "Please, p-please  leave me. I won't do anything, I won't tell anyone anything but please let me go," she stuttered. Tears started flowing out from her eyes. I leaned forward towards her ears and whispered, "If you utter even a word or even a slightest bit of what happened today then I will not hesitate to kill you," she nodded her head. I moved back up and picked the man and left out from the back door. 

 I dragged the man towards the black van which was standing at the front gate. The door to the van opened revealing Jaehyun hyung. He came running towards me as he saw me struggling while dragging the man. We picked him up and got inside the van. "All ok at the back?" Taeil hyung questioned, "Yes" I replied and continued, "But hyung we got a problem, the girl living there witnessed everything but I just scared her enough. Still we will have to keep an eye on her." The atmosphere in the van got tensed and every one went silent as I broke the news to them. "We will have inform Taeyong about it, let's see what he has to say about it," Doyoung  hyung said while breaking the silence.

The ride to the headquarter was silent. No one uttered a word. As we entered the gates of the HQ, Taeil hyung called me. " Mark, as soon as we get inside the base, you will have to tell Taeyong about it," he said. "Don't worry hyung, that's the first thing I'll do." I replied and he smiled back. 

I entered the base and went straight to Taeyong's office. I knocked his door and heard his muffled voice telling me to enter. " Oh Mark, how was the mission?" he asked. " It was good, I caught the man. Jaehyun and Doyoung  hyung are bringing him in," I replied and continued, "but hyung we got a problem. While I was chasing him he entered a local house which was nearby. We fought inside the house. I punched him so that he'll fall unconscious but while doing that the girl who stays there entered the house and witnessed everything. She saw my face too but I scared her enough to not utter anything anywhere. I could've shot her." Taeyong sighed after hearing me, " We don't shoot or hurt civilians Mark, that's our rule. We will have to keep an eye on her and her activities. I'll call Ten and inform him about the situation so he can track her. I hope you don't repeat this again Mark. So as a punishment you'll have to keep an eye on her-" "WHAT?  WHY ME?" I interrupted him. " Mark, we cannot risk exposing other members identity and I'm pretty sure you must have scared her to death so even if she see's you she'll be scared and won't say anything. That's it." Taeyong hyung stated. 

I left his office and went to the Tech room and searched for Ten. I saw him across the room searching for something. I walked up to him and called him out, "Ten hyung!" He looked up," Oh Mark, you're here. Taeyong told me about it." "Ah yes, hyung help me track her." "Sure, tell me the address." "Ok, the address was house no 4, block number 2, EMPATHY 2018,  Neo City."

He furiously typed something on the keyboard and exclaimed, "Look I found her." He turned the screen towards me as I read the information that was on it. 

                                                         INFORMATION 

NAME : Min Aera

AGE: 20

BIRTHDATE : 7th January 2000

SUN SIGN: Capricorn

PARENT'S NAME: 1) Mother's name : Min Anna ( 17.02.1970)    2) Father's Name : Min Jaewook (21.06.1968) 

OCCUPATION : Student at SNU studying Business Management.

HEIGHT AND WEIGHT : 5'2/ 45 kg

HOBBIES : Reading, Dancing, Cooking.

SOCIAL CIRCLE : Choi Soa, Song Jihoon. 

SIBLINGS : None.

"Min Aera," I mumbled reading the information in front of me. " She doesn't have much of social activity and currently lives alone as her mother is out of the country," Ten hyung said. "Ok, I'll start working then, thanks hyung," I replied. "No issues." he said and winked at me. I chuckled at his expressions and walked out of the room. 

Min Aera, I'll make sure to give you a hard time, I thought to myself and a small smirk creeped up on my face. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Hey guys, hope y'all are doing fine.  Let me know what you feel about this chapter. I hope you guys find the story to be interesting.