36~ Welcome To NCT.

As instructed by the leader, everyone gathered in the conference room including Mrs.Lee. 

Aera sat between Jeno and Haechan. After the drill she did not forget apologizing to Jeno. Even though he said it was okay, she wasn't satisfied and kept apologizing.

Mark was sitting across them watching them laugh and talk. He was a bit upset that she did not sit beside him. A pit of jealousy grew in him when he saw Haechan casually tuck her hair behind her ear. He heaved a sharp exhale and and his hands inadvertently balled up in fist. Eyes boring holes in his fellow member.

"Calm down tiger. You look like you'll pounce on him at any minute now," Mark turned to the voice and saw Jaehyun giving him a teasing look. "It's so obvious that you are jealous. He's just teasing you Mark, you know that right." he commented while chuckling and continued, "You should confess before you lose your chance you know. I'm pretty sure the feelings are mutual."

"It's just like I told you the other day hyung. I'm scared she won't accept me. because of my choices," Mark replied and turned back at front. He saw Aera laughing whole heartedly. It would be a understatement that Mark felt his heart doing somersaults. The sight of her made him feel warm. A slight smile grazed on his lips as he thought to himself, Yes, she's the one.

Mark was taken out of his trance when the doors of room opened revealing the leader. He walked to center of the table and made himself comfortable.

Taeyong started speaking, "So today, we have gathered to welcome the new member, Lee Aera." Everyone started clapping and cheering for her. "Welcome to NCT, Aera!" her brother; the leader welcomed her.

She got up and walked towards the leader and introduced herself, "To the world we are NCT. Hello, I am Lee Aera from NCT," she said with a grin. One by one the members congratulated her.  Taeyong came ahead too and ruffled her hair, "Welcome to the business, little one," he gave his regards.

Aera dramatically bowed in front of him, "Yes leader!" she exclaimed. Her antics caused the elder to crack up. "What are your plans for today?" he asked her. "Nothing. But hyung I had one favor to ask-," Taeyong nodded while indicating her to continue. "-Can I meet my friends? There's just two of them, Jihoon and Soa. Pleaseee~" she pleaded. Taeyong sighed, "I'll only leave you on one condition, take Mark with you," he preconditioned.

Aera whined a bit but ended agreeing with him. She wouldn't leave a chance to meet her bestfriends. Happily skipping to her room, she plopped down on her bed and took her phone out, opening a familiar chat box.

Main Hoes

You:
Yo hoes
Y'all out there?

Bebe Soa:
OMG!!
MIN FRICKIN AERA!!!
Where the hell are you?!
Do you know how scared we were?!
Your bitch ass can't even text us.

You:
umm...

Crackhead Hoon:
MIN AERAAAAA!
get your ass here, right now
holy shit where the hell were you?
come here this instant.
I AM GROUNDING YOU!

Aera chuckled at the replies she got from her bestfriends. A satisfactory smile developed on her face. Oh how she missed goofing around them, talking to them. Shaking off her thoughts, she returned back to replying.

You:
OMG i'm so sorry you guys :(((
i had a situation
also
JIHOON YOU'RE NOT MY MOM!!!

Crackhead Hoon: 
ughh, calm down woman.
no need to yell -.-

Bebe Soa:
Aera are you okay?
are you safe?
i missed you~

You:
bebe don't worry
i'm good and safe
i missed y'all and wanted to meet you both
let's in the mall at 4pm

Crackhead Hoon:
we both are up for it

Bebe Soa:
YESSSS

You:
okay then
Seen...

Aera kept her phone aside and made her way to Mark's room as she remembered Taeyong's condition.

She knocked on his door but got no response. She did that twice yet did not receive aword from the other side.  Twisting the knob slowly, she entered his room. Mark was lying on the bed asleep. Aera tiptoed her way to him and crouched down.

"Look at him all cute while being asleep," she mumbled to herself. I won't mind waking up next to him everyday, she thought. Her imagination ran wild, creating all sorts of scenarios in her mind. Aera was still in her daze when a hand pulled her down making her land on something soft snapping her out of her thoughts.

She saw that she was on the bed but the sight before her was something she did not mind at all. A now wide awake Mark, straddling her with her hands pinned down to either side of her head. Aera's heart was pounding rapidly and so was Mark's. Both of them secretly wishing that the latter wont hear.

Aera was intensely staring at him. A just woken up Mark with messy straddling her was definitely a sight to see. "Take a picture, it lasts longer," Mark said with his groggy voice while smirking. Damn his voice was enough to maker her go weak in the knees.

Aera felt powerless under him. His gaze was firm on her as his body towered her. He licked his lips and glanced down at hers. That's it, he's driving me crazy, she thought to herself. She gulped nervously as she saw him bending down closer to her face.

The tip of their noses touching. She could feel his hot breath fanning over her lips. He tilted his head slightly to the side. Aera's breath hitched at his action. She shut her eyes feeling vulnerable. Mark slowly moved down to her ear. His lips touching her earlobes. A shiver ran down her spine. Goosebumps rising on her body.

Mark could feel her breath in the crook of his neck. It drove him crazy. He pushed those thoughts at the back of his mind and whispered near her ear, "I see you're a sub. If this is the sight I can see, then I don't mind watching it everyday."

Aera controlled the urge to whimper. Such a tease, she thought. Rolling her eyes she pushed him off her. Not to deny, she was a blushing mess. Mark started chuckling after looking at her messed up state. She scoffed and got up from his bed. Mark gave her a boyish grin. He was amused to see the kind of effect he had on you.

"What a-are you laughing at? Get r-ready, w-we have to go o-out," she said while stuttering, mentally cursing herself. Mark did not say anything. Instead he just gave her a thumbs up while still laughing at her state.

Aera left the room groaning in annoyance and embarrassment. Mark chuckled at her reaction, "She's definitely the one I want," he thought to himself.

 Mark chuckled at her reaction, "She's definitely the one I want," he thought to himself