51~ Back To Normal

The members reached the base and soon entered inside carrying an unconscious Aera. Jihoon was waiting inside with the hackers.

The door opened revealing the members and Aera lying limp in Mark's arm. Jihoon's eyes widened and started trembling as soon as he saw Aera's state. "Aera.." he choked a sob and her name came out more like a whisper.

Kun, Taeil and Doyoung entered the medic room and instructed the members to stay out of it.

"Go get freshened up. You did great NCT! Get your wounds treated by the medics or mom can do it too. Taeil, kun and Doyoung, let me know." Taeyong said and walked towards his mother who was trembling too.

"Don't worry mom. She's a Lee and she's strong. She'll get through it," Taeyong assured his mother and embraced her. Mr's Lee nodded at his words and made her way too Jihoon who was silently sobbing.

"Jihoon-ah, don't cry. Aera won't like it. She will tease you as always. Don't cry okay?" Mrs.Lee said as she embraced the boy, patting his back occasionally.

The members went back to their room and came down near the medic room waiting for the result.

After 3 hours the medics came out and heaved a sigh. "There's no need to worry she's fine. Nothing has happened luckily. She has 3 broken ribs one on left and two on right, fracture on the left leg and bruises all over her body. The broken ribs will take two three months to heal while the left leg will take about month. She's resting right now and I don't see her waking up anywhere in these twelve hours." Taeil informed.

"T-Twelve hours? Why so long hyung?" Mark asked impatiently. He wanted to hold the girl in his arms but guess he'll have to wait. "She's tired Mark. She pulled through all the torture which not only exhausted her physically but mentally too."Kun informed. "Don't worry she'll be fine. You guys too take a rest and the injured members go to Kun for the treatment."Doyoung said.

Some of the injured members went behind Kun while Mark, Taeyong and Jaehyun still waited outside the medic room. "You guys should take a rest too. We still have like 12 hours to go so take some rest, you all are tired too," Taeil said as he patted the leader's back and took a leave.

The three of them finally decided to listen to the oldest member. "I'll go check on mom, you guys go and eat and get some sleep," Taeyong said and left too.

Mark and Jaehyun left to their own rooms too.

Restless, that's how Mark felt through out the hours. The longing for Aera to be in his arms was killing him. All he could think was Aera to wake and tell him that she's fine.

Every minute felt like an hour. Mark made himself comfortable on his bed to get a peaceful amount of sleep but just ended up tossing and turning in the bed.

He had more 3 hours to go. In more 3 hours he can finally see Aera. Turning the television, Mark decided to watch some of Aera's favourite movies but soon he ended up being knocked out, drifting off in his own dreamland.

Hours passed by quick. Mark woke up when he felt someone shaking him and calling his name. "Mark?" He slowly opened his eyes and saw Jaehyun waking him up. "Oh yes hyung?" Mark mumbled as he sleepily rubbed his eyes and sat up straight.

"Aera, she's awake," Jaehyun informed. Mark took a moment to collect himself and what Jaehyun said. When he finally realized,  he wasted no time and dashed out of the door making his way to the medic room.

He ran as fast as he could. Finally reaching the medic room, he saw the members crowding around it.

Mark took deep breaths as the members acknowledged his presence and made way for him to enter the room. As they cleared out he finally saw the girl he was waiting for, talking to her brother.