25~ Discovering More

It was another normal day in the NCT Mansion.

Aera was in her room catching up with dramas where as the members were working on finding more about their rivals. Thanks to the smart brains of the gang, Ten and Renjun, they found something out.

They went to to Taeyong immediately after finding some information. They entered his room when they saw him relaxing on his bed while reading a book. He acknowledged the presence of his members. "Oh Ten and Renjun, what is it?" he asked them. "Well we found some details about them. I guess we should hold a meeting." Ten replied.

Nodding his head in agreement, Taeyong replied, "Ok, I'll inform the. Let's meet in 15 minutes." They left only to be gathered in the meeting room.

The members surrounded the conference table. Renjun and Ten got up and stood at the front so they could face them. Once they saw everyone settled in their place, Ten started talking.

"So as Taeyong assigned us the job earlier, we found out something about the members. Black Serpents in total have 13 members. And yes they are the kids of the OG Seventeen members. Their leader, Choi Seungcheol or formally known as S.Coups is the son of their previous leader, Choi Sunghoon. S.Coups is leading the gang right now. They weren't active until now, when they found out about Aera. They most probably might want to use Aera as a leverage against NCT. Here's the list of names aka their members:
1) Kim Mingyu
3)Yoon Jeonghan
3)Choi Vernon
4)DK
5)Wonwoo
6)Hoshi
7)Woozi
8)Jun
9)Joshua
10)S.Coups
11)Xu Minghao
12)Seungkwan
13)Dino

Renjun pushed a file in front of his members which contained all the information about the members and he continued, "The progress is slow, it will take time. Me and Ten Hyung are currently working on finding their locations. They are being very discreet about their identities. Pretty sure they know we won't back down without a fight."

"We still have more members than them so that's a plus one for us. Aside from that no one tried to mess with NCT so we have another upper hand of being superior. I want you guys to train harder. Not just for Aera but for the gang." Taeyong said.

He continued, "Ten come-up with a basic strategy which we can use against them. We will modify it once we get more information about them also try finding their location, we might even find their base." Ten nodded in agreement. 

"We will go according to how we discussed. In case of emergencies, we have our watches, just activate them. You all can go now except Mark" Taeyong said and dismissed everyone. Mark stood there watching his members leave.  Once everyone was out, Taeyong instructed Mark to sit down. Mark tensed up a bit thinking about his liking towards Aera. Numerous thoughts ran through his mind. Will he accept me for his sister? would he be ok knowing I like Aera? Will he try to keep me away from her?  

His trail of thoughts was interrupted by Taeyong's voice. "Mark earlier I gave you the task to look after Aera," Mark's breath hitched listening her name. He tried his best at hiding it as Taeyong continued, "I want you to continue doing it. She looks comfortable around you besides me and Jaehyun. So continue looking out for her. I'm pretty sure she must be getting bored inside the mansion. You can take her out tomorrow for shopping or something. She knows basic self defense so there shouldn't be any problem and she will also be having you by her side so I don't see a problem."

"Okay hyung, don't worry about it." Mark replied to Taeyong sincerely. "Ok then you can go." Taeyong dismissed him.

Mark unknowingly left the breath he was holding, making him feeling relieved. As he was about to turn the door nob, the leader called him out, "Also, Mark-", he turned around to face him. "Yes?" he replied.

"It's okay, I don't mind. We been knew." the elder smirked and winked at the younger one, making him go red. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Apologies for making y'all wait. Had my exams going on. But now I'm back. I'll keep on updating.