~Epilogue

10 YEARS LATER~

"Lee Minhee! Come back here and finish your breakfast, NOW!" "No mom, I want to go to uncle Taeyong and Seolhee aunty's place," "Minhee I'll drop you there once you finish your breakfast. Hurry up."

"What is this commotion about?" the man entered the living room while rubbing his eyes. "Mark, tell Minhee to complete her breakfast," Aera said.

Mark looked down as he saw his daughter clinging onto his leg while smiling sweetly at him. He bent down and picked her up.

"Good morning dad!" Minhee greeted her father with a bright smile. "Good morning my princess," Mark replied and kissed her forehead. He walked towards Aera "And good morning to my Queen," he said while kissing her forehead.

The family of three settled at the dining table and ate their breakfast in peace.

"Let's go and take a bath now Minhee," Aera said. She saw the toddler excitedly carrying her rubber ducks in the shower.

Mark settled down on the couch while going through his phone. Soon Minhee and Aera joined him on the couch too. "Dad, see I am ready!" Minhee exclaimed happily. "Oh my princess is looking beautiful as always!" Mark said as he took her on his lap.

The bell rang gaining the family's attention. Aera got up and opened the door revealing Jisung and Chenle. "Oh, it's my other babies. Come in!" Aera invited them in and ruffled their hair.

"Ah noona, we are almost 30 now," Jisung said with a pout on his face. "And? you're still a kid to me." Aera responded.

The three of them headed to the living room. They heard a small gasp, "Uncle Lele and Uncle Andy~" Minhee came running towards hugged their legs. Chenle picked her up, "Look at our princess looking cute!" he cooed at her.

"I still can't believe that your name is Andy, Andy Park," Mark said while chuckling. "Ah stop making fun of me. Noona you tell him." Jisung whined. "Yes Mark, stop making fun of my kid!" Aera said as she playfully hit his shoulder.

"Why doesn't she call you Jisung tho?" Chenle questioned. "Uncle Heesung has a very long name. Uncle Andy is cute~" Minhee replied.

"Oh, now I know!" Chenle said and ruffled the toddler's hair.

"Anyway, what's with the visit in the morning?" Mark asked while settling down on the couch. "Oh we just wanted to take Minhee with us to the mansion," Chenle said.

"She coming over there today anyway. Taeyong hyung is going to pick her up." Aera informed. As on the cue, the doorbell rang revealing another chaotic couple.

"Uncle Yong!" Minhee yelled and ran towards the man. Taeyong lifted her up and twirled her. "Oh look at my baby Minhee! You want to come with me and meet grandma?" he asked to which the child nodded enthusiastically. "Yayy!" Taeyong cheered her and let her down.

"How is my other baby doing?" Taeyong said and made his way to Aera. "Ah hyung, I'm married now and have a kid. I'm not a baby anymore," Aera said while pouting and hugged the elder.

"This man forgot to lock the car! TAeyong!" another voice boomed in the house.

"Seolhee eonnie, it's not Taeyong hyung if he doesn't forget something," Aera jokingly commented. She walked to her and embraced her.

The group chitchatted for while then took their leave.

"Minhee, be a good kid and don't make grandma worry about you okay?" Aera said softly as she brushed her hair while she was leaving. "Yes mom, I'll be good kid to mama." "That's like my princess. Now quickly give mom and dad a kiss so you can go with uncle Yong!" Mark said and bent down to lift her up.

Minhee kissed the couple on their cheeks as she left with Taeyong and Seolhee.

The house became quieter. Mark and Aera got comfortable on the couch as they enjoyed the Sunday while watching a movie. Aera snuggled into Mark's arms. "Uhmm, warm as always," Aera mumbled as she closed her eyes, enjoyed his warmth.

Mark chuckled at her and gave a kiss on her forehead, "And you're still beautiful as always," he said. Slowly he removed strand of her hair and tucked it behind the ear.

Aera leaned and gave him a soft kiss on his lips. Mark deepened the kiss.

Even after being together for 10 years, they both never failed to show affection to each other. They had their own fair-share of fights but always overcame it with understanding and love.

Feels like Aera truly changed Mark's insouciant self into a mindful and loving person.

A/N: And we have reached the end of this book! Thankyou for reading it. I hope you guys loved it and enjoyed it. It's my first book and I tried my best to be good with the vocabulary and the plot. If you liked the book, don't forget to vote on it. I wrote another book which I have published. It's a Lee Jeno ff. Do check it out! Stay safe and stay heathy! (✿◠‿◠)
~morkleeswatermelon25.