47~ Coded File

Taeyong, Jaehyun and Mark, the three very important men in Aera's life were very enraged by Seventeen's move. The three men knew just one word at the moment- BLOOD BATH.

Taeyong gathered his gang in the conference room. All the members were seated on the chairs. The atmosphere in the room was very thick. They knew the time was running by and every passing minute can lead Aera and Soa near to their death.

The leader finally gained his composure as he stood tall addressing the members. His voice came out sharp and stern just like a leader would sound.

"We all know that the girls have been abducted and Seventeen declared nothing but a WAR against us. This time we cannot let them win. We won't sit quiet until every member of their gang is lying dead on the ground. We will not hesitate to go full throttle on them. Get ready for a blood bath NCT. Because this time, It will rain blood."

Taeyong's words left the members speechless. They knew for a fact that he will not just sit back and relax after killing them but the man won't sit quiet until he sees every rival lying down headless.

They nodded to their leader. "Doyoung try finding their location again because without it we won't be able to reach them. I want Jungwoo and Hendery to go through the CCTV footages. Once this is done then Ten and Renjun can come up with a strategy. Jaemin, start working and improvising the explosives. Include TNT and C4 in it too. As for the Combatants, Assassins and Snipers, start training hard but get enough rest too. The meeting is dismissed." He concluded.

The members were about to leave the room when Taeyong's computer screen turned on. All different types of codes in green color were running wildly on the screen.

The members diverted their attention to the screen.

Renjun, Doyoung and Ten came forward to the screen and immediately recognized it to be a cryptic message. "It's a coded file, we need to decode it in order to open it," Renjun informed. "Don't worry, we're on it." Doyoung said.

The hackers started working on it. The members watched them work in anticipation.

In no time they decoded the file. "It's a video Taeyong," Doyoung informed the leader. "Open it and project it," he ordered.

The received file was soon projected so that the members can have a look at it too. They were about to play it when Jihoon entered the room.

"Oh- sorry to barge in like this. I just came to ask any update about them. I'll come back later, I guess," Jihoon said. He was about to leave the room when a hand stopped him.

"You should see this maybe? It might be an update," Jaehyun said.

"O-okay," he mumbled. The boys could see how devastated he was.

Jihoon settled himself between Mark and Jaehyun. Mark patted his shoulder sympathising with him.

"Play the file," Taeyong commanded. Renjun nodded and played the file.

The video started playing. The screen stayed blank but soon a figure entered the frame. It was Soa.

"Hello NCT!-

"Huh? Soa noona!" "Soa?!" the words left the boy's mouths. The video then continued playing.

"- I hope you guys are doing well. So let's start by introducing myself. Hi, I'm Choi Soa. Daughter of Choi Sunghoon and younger sister of Choi Seungcheol. I know it's a shocker for you all. I knew you guys did a background search on me and found nothing. Well, perks of having a mafia brother. Anyway my plan of kidnapping Aera worked successfully so I'll pat my back. Also to inform you I knew about the watch and thanks to Mark, I got to know about Aera's fighting skills-

Mark's fist tightened at the mention. He was controlling himself from breaking the screen.

"- Let's get to the point. Lee Taeyong, want to save your sister? Meet us at the place where it all started a day after tomorrow, alone. Oh and not to forget. Jihoon, my dearest Jihoon, I hate to break it to you that you are weird and gross. I'm glad things came to an end early. It was getting tough to tolerate you anymore. I hope this heartbreak is painful for you, I mean c'mon. It's me! Aahh, Jaehyun call me maybe? We can catch up. Bye then!"

Soa ended the video in a seductive tone.

Everyone in the room was furious. They never thought Soa would be like this as she always seemed to be a bright and cheery person. But one boy was totally heart broken.

The girl he loved betrayed him but not only that, she also took away his precious friend.

The boys approached Jihoon to give him an emotional support.

Taeyong approached Jihoon. "Don't worry, we'll get Aera safe and sound. Also i'll make sure Soa gets her lesson."

He was about to walk out of the door when a hand held him back.

"Hyung, make sure Soa suffers and give her the same pain she gave to Aera," Jihoon said eyes brimmed with tears.

"I will," Taeyong replied as one by one the members started leaving the room.