Chapter 14

I stepped back and admired myself in the mirror.

I couldn't even deny that I looked hot. It clung to my body in all the right places.

When I was younger I was skinny, I could easily pass for a boy. Which came in handy when I trying to get round without being recognised. But when I hit puberty that all changed. I filled out and I was glad I did. I'd discovered in recent years that a low cut top and skintight bottoms paired with a flirtatious giggle could get me just about anything I wanted. if that didn't work I could always fight my way to it. But the first option was definitely less messy.

I refocused on putting the last things away in my room when a knock came on the door. I quickly went and opened it. Eli was stood on the other side casually resting on the door frame.

"Hey you oka- mother tits star!"

It struck me within a half second.

I was stood in my doorway partially naked.

"Oh, my, god."

I tried to tug down the fabric but there was nothing to pull and everything to hide. The more I attempted to cover myself the more I exposed. I finally grabbed a blanket and threw it over my shoulders.

I finally looked back up at Eli who had the biggest smirk on his face.

I grabbed a pillow and threw it at his head. That he easily dodged.

I attempted to be angry but I couldn't stop myself from laughing in disbelief at myself.

I looked at him again to find his expression had not changed

"Stop smiling like that you idiot!" I managed to giggle and shout at the same time.

Eli's smile eased and something new had a hold of his features.

"Show me again,"

My laughter faded. "What?"

"Show me again."

Understanding washed through me. I didn't think I just acted.

Slowly I eased the blanket from round my shoulders. I guided it lower and lower until it hit the floor and was draped round my ankles.

His gaze sent shivers down my spine.

He walked closer to me. Unsure of what he was about to do I just stood and watched him approach.

He stopped right in-front of me, gazing down. I think I stopped breathing. His hand slipped under mine, guiding it up to his lips. A gentle kiss pressed to the back of my hand.

He stepped back then. Taking my hand with it and lifting it even higher. Our eyes met and his head motioned for me to turn. I slowly started to circle. I could feel his eyes devouring every inch of me. His gaze lingering on the parts of me that were uncovered.

I liked it.

When I finally had faced back to him we stood in silence for a moment. Him staring at me and I at him. He looked like he was going to say something. But then faltered. Like he had changed his course of action. His face lost that expression that I couldn't figure out. He looked down for a moment and when his eyes returned on mine their glow had seemed to have dulled.

He let go of my hand that I hadn't even realised he'd still been holding.

He cleared his throat
"New dress looks good on you star,"

"Oh, um yes well I guess I have you to thank for it,"

He laughed. It cut into the tension signifying that what had just happened. Whatever that was, was over.

"Don't remind me, I think you and Mor together may be the death of me, anyways sorry for um keeping you up. Seems like you managed to put all of your stuff away so I will be going,"

He walked back to the door. He looked back for a second

"Goodnight star,"

I opened my mouth to respond but sound never escaped my lips,

He was gone.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

I turned back to look in the mirror. The flush of my skin was illuminated in the candle light though I didn't need to see it to know that my blood was racing. I willed myself to calm.

I walked around the room and as I went I blew out the candles lighting my room. I then settled into bed, resting my weary body into the plush pillows but I found that sleep did not claim me until a long while after.

———————————————————————————

Hi! It's me again, just popping in to Thankyou all again!! The support over the last few days has been so lovely. I want to say a special Thankyou to all commenting, voting and adding this to your libraries. I've been really struggling with online school recently and just writing this has been making me so happy and it makes me even happier to know that you guys are enjoying too! So keep on doing what your doing and I'm gonna keep trying to make the story better and better!! 💗💗 Side notes-I'm really sorry I'm kind of uploading at random, I don't really have a schedule but if that's something you guys would want I could definitely try (even though I'm impatient and when I've written a chapter I immediately want to post it)
And also I've been rereading earlier chapters and I keep seeing lil errors (the worst one so far being that spellcheck had changed fleetfoot to Fleet wood) and dying inside because my wattpad story pet peeve is bad spelling so if you pls see them ignore them for me and hopefully I will get back to them so I don't look like a complete dumbass✨ okay rant over happy reading!! Xx

Ps. OMG WE ARE AT NUMBER 2 FOR THRONE OF GLASS AHHHHH!!!!!! IM SO EXCITED 🥳🥳🥳