Attack of the Killer Garage Sale

Today, the four were hanging out at the Nasty Burger and discussing plans to hang out.

"So, Saturday night plans."

The four are sitting at a booth. Danny is staring off, not paying attention to the conversation.

"I say we hit the amusement park. I hear the new roller coaster has a free fall that'll take three years off your life expectancy."

"No way. It costs forty bucks just to get in there, not to mention food and stuff." Tucker rebuttals.

"Hey, if you're tapped out, I could lend you the cash."

"Lend means *makes air quotes* repay, and repay is out of my reach. Right, Danny?"

The three notice Danny isn't listening.

"Danny? Hello?!"

Sam and Tucker look to see what Danny is staring at, which is Dash handing out party invitations to his friends, who cheer. Dash then hands an invite to Paulina and winks at her.

"Great. It's the hottest party of the whole school year, and Paulina's going, and I'm not, again."

"I don't understand what you see in her." Sam questions.

"Are you kidding? She's only, like, perfectly flawless."

They watch as Paulina orders food.

"You're right. She's a goddess." Sam sarcastically remarks and smiles at Aero.

Aero chuckles a bit.

"Why don't we get invited to the really cool parties? We've got style, charm, good looks. At least I do, anyway."

"Dream on. On the social circuit, we're as invisible as Danny in his ghost mode. Not that it'll matter five years from now, but we have each other, right?"

Dash then slaps an invitation in Danny's face.

"Here! Your sister made me invite you."

Sam and Tucker smile hopefully at Dash. Dash looks at Aero and hands her one. She blinks.

"Here."

Sam and Tucker blink at Aero. Aero just looks in confusion and takes the card slowly. Dash smiles a bit and turns to Danny.

"Show up, shut it, go home, and nobody gets hurt." Dash threatens to Danny and leaves.

Danny smiles at the invitation. A random girl walks by and waves at him.

"Hey, Danny!"

Kwan walks up to table.

"What's up, Fenton? Party!"

Kwan walks away as Paulina walks by and waves.

"See you Saturday, Danny."

"I'm...I'm invited! *hugs the invitation* I've arrived!"

"Swell. Send us a postcard from Popularity-ville." Sam remarks.

Danny runs out of the Nasty Burger.

"I will!"

The two look at Aero.

"What about you?"

Aero places the card down on the table.

"Well, if you guys aren't going, I don't wanna. You guys are my friends and I want to do things with you. I've only been here for a couple of months, but all I know about Dash is that he's a big jerk to my friends. I rather not go."

Sam hugs her shoulders and Tucker smiles.

"And that's why we like you more and more each day, Aero"

Aero smiles at them.