Eye for an Eye

After the accident of his portal exploding, Vlad has been waiting for a newly built mansion to be finished. Today was the day. He floats next to it.

"At last, my new mansion is complete!"

He phases into the house and into the Master Bedroom.

"Bigger and better than what it was before!"

He then phases into the kitchen.

"Everything is absolute state of the art!"

He then phases into his new, underground laboratory.

"Including my new subterranean Ghost Lab. Completely undetectable to prying eyes."

Finally, he phases into his study and reverts back to human. He walks around the study, clearly feeling proud of himself and his renewed home.

"This showplace is the pure embodiment of me; Larger than life, reeking of money and power and totally impenetrable."

Just as he finishes the last word, a loud rumbling sound is heard running across the walls.

"What in the blazes-!?"

Just then, Guys in White burst through the study's wall in a tank. Agents start running into the house. Agent O and K are there.

"Operation White Wall, go! Tear this place apart. If there's Ghost Contraband in here we'll find it!"

Vlad angrily walks over to the tank.

"See here! I demand an explanation!"

"Save it for the slow and painful interrogation, rich boy!" Agent K rebuttals.

Guys in White pour into the house and start destroying Vlad's new house with mallets.

"NOOOO!!!!"

Vlad's mansion crumbles to the ground and everything is left in ruins. He falls to his knees besides some of his scattered books.

"My precious house! Ruined! AGAIN!"

He grabs books and hugs them.

"Funny, no sign of ecto-material anywhere. Guess that Fenton kid was wrong."

Vlad's eyes widen.

"Fenton kid?"

Vlad's look of surprise, turns to an angry scowl.

"Oooh, so that's it.... All right then, Daniel. Game on."

Vlad turns to the agents; casually.

"You know, it's funny you should mention the Fentons, gentlemen." Vlad smiles.

Meanwhile, at FentonWorks; the trio is watching the news on Danny's computer.

"Although no ecto-contraband was found, it's certain that the mansion itself didn't stand a ghost of a chance against the government onslaught! Now, on to the upcoming, mayoral elections..."

Danny promptly shuts the computer off and both himself & Tucker start laughing. Sam is looking at them; disapprovingly.

"Oh man! That's got to be the greatest practical joke ever!"

Danny lifts arms in victory.

"YES! I really knocked Vlad off his High Horse this time!"

He turns to his friends.

"I mean, can you even imagine his face when the feds busted in on him like that?"

Just as Danny utters the last word, the wall to his bedroom crumbles. Agent K with some other government agent jump in with equipment on; mallets in their hands.