What You Want

"Some people have a lot, and some people don't. But everybody's got something. Me, I've got charm, good looks, and modesty. My best friend, Danny?" Tucker narrates.

Cut to Danny and Tucker, grabbing the same pack of four skateboard wheels from a box on a table. They are at a swap meet.

"He has something else..."

The boys turn and glance at each other.

"Two for me, two for you?" Danny asks.

"Sounds fair."

They both reach into their pockets and pull out some cash, handing it to the table's owner.

Tucker continues narrating.

"Danny and me have known each other since, like, forever. And we share everything."

Danny and Tucker walk up to a woman named Madam Babazita's Mystical Oddities booth. Tucker picks up a genie bottle.

"A genie in a bottle? I don't think so."

Tucker puts the bottle down.

"Thanks, anyway."

The boys keep walking. A young mom and her toddler daughter, who has a balloon tied around her wrist, walk past them in the opposite direction. The daughter spots a lady at a snack stand giving someone cotton candy. The toddler girl is begging and pointing.

"Please, Mommy! Please, Mommy, can I have some cotton candy, please, please, please, please?"

"I think you've had enough sugar today."

"I want it! I want it! I want it!" She shouts.

The daughter's balloon string catches on the genie bottle Tucker was looking at before as they walk past, knocking it to the ground. It breaks, and a green mist rises up to form Desiree, a wish-granting ghost.

"And your heart's desire is my command."

She transforms into a green mist again and flies off.

Meanwhile, Danny is looking at something with Tucker.

"You think Aero would like this?"

"Why?" Tucker smirks.

Danny blinks.

"No reason. I just thought we'd get her and Sam something."

"Sure. sure."

Soon Danny's ghost sense goes goes off. He stops and turns around to see Desiree materialize near the snack stand. She causes the cotton candy machine to overload, spewing cotton candy into the sky and all over the swap meet and its attendees. The little girl who wanted the cotton candy sees it and instantly cheers up.

"Cotton can-"

A flood of cotton candy, drowning her, cuts her off. The cotton candy continues to flood the pathways. Meanwhile, a dentist at his Dental Work booth sees the sugary mess and smiles.

"We share everything, except one thing." Tucker narrates.

Danny looks around to make sure no one's watching.

"I'm going ghost!"

"Danny's got superpowers."

Danny flies up in the air to meet Desiree after transforming as Tucker gets over taken by the cotton candy wave.

"I am Desiree. What is your wish?"

"None of your business, Candy Pants." Danny rebuttals.

"Surely there must be something..."