Public Enemies

One day, it was peaceful night in Amity Park until one man yells.

"Ghost!"

Walker's goons are all over the place, causing chaos. The police tried to take them down, but did absolutely nothing and ran off in fright. Danny, Aero, Sam, and Tucker are looking at sky, filled with the ghosts. They watch as crowds of people run by.

"Oh man! I've never seen this many ghosts attacking at once!"

"I'm gonna need a bigger thermos!"

Danny gets tackled by a ghost.

"Danny!"

Aero runs after him.

"And a paramedic!" Tucker remarks.

The next morning, the whole school is watching a newscast about the previous night's chaos.

"This was the scene at Amity Park last night as ghosts - that's right, ghosts! - caused hundreds of thousands in damage. I'm Shelli Rakimata, and this is ghost watch. Day 2."

The TV is turned off and the mayor walks onto the stage.

"Now, I know you kids are scared because ghosts are scary scary things."

Everyone looks un-phased.

"But I came to your school, not because this is a great photo opportunity-"

The mayor turns and smiles for photographers.

"-But because you children are our future... Voters."

He laughs at his joke as more photos are taken of him.

"And now, I'd like to turn this over to Principal Ishiyama, who's here to inform you of some exciting rules and restrictions."

Danny looks at his friends.

"This is going to end badly..."

"Due to the continuing and escalating ghost threat, here's the way we're going to limit your freedom: One, students are to have no contact with these spirits. Two, all students will be escorted directly to their homes after school. And three, by order of the Mayor's new security advisor, a nine o'clock curfew." The Principal explains.

"A curfew!?"

"An escort!?"

"OK, who's the idiot security advisor that came up with those lame ideas?" Danny questions.

His parents burst into the auditorium , in full get-up.

"Yeah, I wonder who." Aero remarks.

Danny gives her a look. Jack begins to speak into a megaphone.

"Fear not, young ones. We're here to make sure this school is prepared for any ghost emergency."

Maddie speaks into a megaphone as well.

"You must be cautious. At any time one of these ectoplasmic malefactors-"

As she walks in, she sees Danny.

"Hi, sweetie!"

Danny blushes and looks away. Maddie speaks back to the crowd.

"-could appear out of nowhere."

She walks away. Danny looks to his friends.

"Time to sit in the back where nobody can notice us?"

"Time to sit in the back where nobody can notice us." Sam replies.

They get up and move. A tear in the dimensions appears nearby. A large wolf pops his head out and sniffs.

The four sit in the back, wondering how long the meeting was gonna last. Then Danny's and Aero's ghost sense goes off.