Control Freaks

In the middle of the night, at a 24k Jewelry store; the jewelry in the cases begins to glow and float.

Danny pokes his head in to take a peek.

"And I thought the merchandise is flying off the shelves is just an expression."

He phases in and fires a couple of ecto-blasts towards the floating jewelry. Four ghosts appear as they are zapped, two male and two female.

"Woah! Who are you guys?"

One of the males, who was dwarf sized, jumps on Danny's shoulders and pulls on his mouth then covers his eyes.

"Hey! I'm not a hat person! Especially if the hat is a dwarf!"

He throws the ghost off. The Dwarf crashes into a case and sets off the alarm, Danny tries to leave and runs into the other male; who is much, MUCH larger than him.

"Okay, all things considered, maybe the tiny hat guy was better....now I'm wishing I told Aero to come."

The large ghost grabs Danny with one fist and throws him towards a female, eye-patched, who stretches herself across two columns, making Danny slingshot across the room. As Danny slides to a stop on the ground, he opens his eyes and the other female, who is cloaked, reveals herself to be covered in tattoos, which come alive and attack Danny. He powers up and fires an ecto shock wave that blows all the tattoo creatures into the other ghosts.

"You know, it's ghosts like you that give ghosts like me a bad name."

Sirens are ring out and a police cruiser pulls up in front of the store. The tattooed ghost collects her tattoos, and she and the other ghosts phase through the ceiling, dropping their jewelry on Danny, which the two officers see when they bust in.

"Freeze Inviso-Bill!"

"Although it's hard to come up with a worse name than that."

He phases through the floor, leaving the jewelry on the floor. The cops look at each other.

"Hey. Want to take this stuff and blame the ghost kid?"

The other cop sighs.

"You're under arrest."

"Awww..."

The next morning; Aero was taking her scooter to school. She suddenly gets a call so she stops and picks it up; it was Sam.

"Hello?"

"Aero! Where are you?"

"Uh...heading to school?"

"What? I thought you were coming to the Circus Gothica opening ceremony with me!"

Aero sighs.

"I wanted to. But I got a test first period so I didn't wanna miss it."

"Dang, okay. When I see you at school, I'll tell you what happens!"

"Alright."

The two exchange goodbyes and hang up. Aero looks at the time.

"Good, still have time to get there."

She starts her scooter back up and heads back towards school.

Later; after talking to Aero and having breakfast. Sam confronts Danny outside. Danny had walked into her kitchen and made her parents freak out about the path Sam is going on.

"Will you quit messing with my parents? That's my job!"

Danny blinks and his eyes go back to normal; after going red.