Parental Bonding

In Fenton Works basement; Jack is sitting down and wearing a soda hat and a fishing vest. He sips his soda, then casts a glowing-white fishing line into the open Ghost Portal. Danny comes down the stairs and drops his backpack on the floor as he walks up behind Jack.

"Hey, Dad, Aero is here to look at the portal for her dad and.....What are you doing?"

"Danny, keep it down. You'll scare away the ghosts."

He points to his fishing pole.

"It's the Fenton Ghost Fisher. I'm fishing for ghosts."

Jack stops reeling and stretches out the line a bit.

"Check out this line. Coated with a special high-test ectoplasmal resin that ghosts can't break. Quiet now. Don't wanna spook 'em."

Jack recasts the line and sips his soda. Suddenly, his stomach rumbles.

"Whoa! That soda goes right through you like Sherman through Georgia."

He gives the Fenton Fisher to Danny.

"Here! Hang on to this. I'll be right back after I use the Fenton Urinal."

Jack runs and passes Aero on the stairs.

"Hi Aero!"

"Hello?"

She watches him quickly run upstairs, confused. She then walks over to Danny, placing her backpack by his.

"Whatcha doing?"

"Fishing for ghosts apparently."

The fishing line suddenly reels out further into the portal and becomes taut. Danny's ghost sense goes off.

"Oh no."

"What?"

Aero's ghost sense is her eyes blink from her ghost eyes to her regular color.

"Oh no."

Danny strains to keep a hold of the Fenton Fisher against the resistance, but the line breaks. A blue ghost dragon emerges from the portal, the line hanging from her mouth. She roars and the line's broken end smacks Danny in the face.

"I want to go!"

"Da-ahhh!"

He runs away, terrified. Dora grabs him in her fist.

"I have to go!"

"You'll have to stand in line behind my dad." Danny remarks.

Just then; Aero, who has transformed, punches the ghost in the face. The dragon drops Danny. He then goes ghost. Dragon tries twice to hit Danny and Aero, before breathing green fire at him, which they dodge. He kicks the dragon, which sends it flying across the room, during which their golden amulet falls off her neck into Danny's open backpack. Upon landing, the dragon transforms into a ghost girl.

"All I wanted was to go to the Princess Costume Ball. And my horrid mummy won't let me!"

She wails as she flies back through the portal.

"If that dragon suit is her idea of a costume, I'm on the mummy's side."

Danny remarks to Aero as they land down next to each other and change back. She smirks and chuckles. Danny smiles.

"Phew! Man, that's a relief."

Jack re-enters the room.

"I'll tell you what a relief is...Darn, I almost forgot!"

Jack runs away and flushes the toilet. Aero and Danny blink at each other.

"Well...I still need that info."