Doctor's Disorders

"Fascinating. Possibly some of the most interesting mandibular formations I've ever seen."

The halls of school is completely dark. One of the teachers is looking at a giant ghost bug.

"I hope I don't end up seeing it from the inside!"

Danny appears behind the bug and phases into the ground right underneath it. He then tackles the bug through the ceiling.

"Anybody up for a Game of Slug Bug?"

Danny takes the bug outside and throws it onto the ground. It creates a trench in the ground as it slides into a tree. The bug soon stands up and tries shooting Danny with eye lasers.

Danny dodges that and the bug charging right at him. He attempts to blast it, but it quickly turns around and blasts ectoplasmic goo from its nose, which forms a net. Danny gets hit and gets caught in a tree that Paulina is walking by. She gasps upon seeing him.

"Paulina!"

Paulina smiles.

"You should run."

She holds her arms out and starts running towards him.

"No, not towards me. Away! Run!"

Paulina looks and sees the bug going straight for her. Danny blasts the bug after she ducks and runs away. He breaks free from the goo and starts to fly away, with the bug chasing him. He stops when he reaches a telephone wire.

"Bug..."

He flies up last second so the bug hits the wires and gets electrocuted.

"...Zapper."

The bug explodes into hundreds of tiny ghost bugs, who all fly into the school. Danny groans.

"Well, one down, a billion to go."

Later that day; Danny walks over to Tucker as he is spraying himself with cologne. He quickly cover his nose.

"Fwe, what is that smell?"

"This."

Tucker holds out a can to him

"Its my new all over body spray. I made it myself, I call it 'Foley by Tucker Foley.'"

He starts spraying himself again.

"It combines with your natural odor to create a sweet manly scent. That smells different to everyone who sniffs it."

"Tucker, you smell like a sweaty cookie." Danny remarks.

"By choice. The ladies will be swarming all over me."

"Hey guys."

The two look over as Aero and Sam walk over.

"See? Already working."

"Working wha-"

Sam and Aero cover their noses as well.

"Ew. Gym socks and snickerdoodles?"

"I smell chocolate and rotten eggs. What is that?" Aero exclaims

Danny and Tucker answer at the same time.

"Foley, by Tucker Foley."

"It's Tucker's cologne." Danny adds on.

Danny walks next to Aero.

"Never let him spray you with that."

Danny puts an arm around her shoulder.

"It's fine, rather not smell like eggs."